Chapter 1

I took a shaky breath, saying goodbye to my best friends was a hard thing for me to do and I was glad I made it through without crying. I soon heard an announcement come over the airport speaker. Our flight to London was now boarding.

I picked up my carry on bag and my little sisters little pink back pack and headed towards the plane.

I heard many screaming girls a little further away and rolled my eyes, not wanting to be around any big crowds at the moment "Dylan grab onto Paige's hand and please don't let go, I don't want any of us getting lost." I told my brother trying to give a smile, not really succeeding, it probably ended up more like a grimace but I knew my brother knew what I meant, and I grabbed onto my sisters other hand.

We walked up to the lady at our gate and I handed her our three tickets and our passports which she scanned and we made our way towards the plane. When we got onto the plane I let go of my sisters hand.

My Aunty who we are going to go live with over in London, and who was kind enough to buy us first class tickets for the flight. However her secretary was the one who bought them for her only ordered two tickets at first, forgetting that she had to order three so the third one was separate.

As my siblings were only 8 and 12 I decided to let them sit together and I'd have the seat all by myself, well apart from a stranger sitting next to me, I'd be seated a couple of rows back and on the other side of the cabin.

After finding my sisters and brothers seats, putting their carry-ons in the overhead compartment and getting them settled with only a small argument over who was going to get the window seat. None of us had the energy, we'd been up since early this morning, packing the last of our things and then spent the rest of the day travelling to the airport and now after waiting around in the airport for 5 hours we'd finally boarded our flight. 11 o'clock at night was really late for them. So after deciding that they would swap seats later they sat down and I headed over and found my own seat and was grateful that nobody else was there yet.

I put my own bag in the overhead compartment but not before pulling out my headphones. I slid into my seat by the window.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, turning it on and seen I had a text.

From:Lacey

I hope you have a safe flight babe. Me and Ryan will miss you heaps. Love you x

My eyes well up with tears, the emotions of leaving my best friends coming back all over again.

To: Lacey
We just boarded. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I'll text you as soon as we land, and we'll FaceTime after I get to Aunt Kelly's place. I love you guys so much xxxx.

I sat there looking out the window bored for 15 minutes and just thinking, as the plane was still boarding. I would sometimes unlock my phone just to lock it again because there was nothing to do on there. After 20 minutes, I was pretty much convinced that nobody was going to sit next to me and I was grateful for that. So being bored out of my mind I put on my seatbelt and fastened it.

I plugged my headphones into my phone and then put them into my ears. I pressed shuffle on my songs and One Direction, Love You Goodbye, came on. Great a sad song to either make me more sad, make me feel sorry for myself, or to match what I felt. Not sure which one I'm going to go with yet but I liked the song so I'm not gonna change it. Some of the lyrics really matching what I was going through.

Yes I was a fan of One Direction but I didn't really show it anymore. I listened to their songs still but I wouldn't really do much else, especially recently.

I used to be one of those fans that would obsess over them, have posters covering every inch of your wall, scream at everything related to them and sometimes cry over them. I was that type of fan. But then I grew up and I changed a bit and now I've changed even more. So theres still a part of me that loves the boys even if I don't really show it anymore.

Before the song was even finished I started to feel my eyes get heavy and droopy.

I gave up on trying to stay awake, so I fell asleep, I had just fallen asleep when I was slightly awoken by someone sitting next to me. I was in that state where your asleep but still aware of your surroundings, so I heard and felt this person sit down, but I just turned my head to the other side and continued my sleep, too far gone to be bothered by the fact that someone did take the seat next to me. I resumed what I was doing and I was fast asleep before the plane even took off.

•••••••••••

This is the first official chapter that I have rewritten. Updates will be slow and I will be rewriting every chapter and I'm changing a lot of things. So please stay tuned.

Please comment and vote xx.

Also I have slightly changed the name of this story but the story line is going to change much :)