Chapter 5

Sophia's POV
I was sitting on the couch rubbing the back of my neck with both hands. I was so upset. I can't believe Alexa hurt me like that. I don't want nothing to do with her. I don't want to see her at school and don't want her near me. I can't stand her anymore. I can't stand Alexa. She hurt me so bad and there is nothing she can do to fix it. I felt someone rubbing my back. It was steph.
"Hay Soph. how you feeling?" She said
"Hay. I'm alright I guess you can say. Dude this really hurts. I can't believe She hurt me like that."
"Dude don't even worry about it. I knew that you 2 weren't gonna last long because Alexa is such a drama queen. She wants everything. I can't believe You didn't realize that."
"I didn't realize it at all. I'm fucking blind!" I rubbed the back of my neck and I was looking at the ground. I just wanted to be alone. I don't want to talk to anyone. We'll accept steph. Steph is my sis. I knew that dating Alexa was a mistake. I fall in love to fast. I need a break from love. To be honest I wouldn't find anyone better than Alexa. Aylin was okay. Alexa was great. I wouldn't find anyone better I know it.

I was sitting alone on the couch. Everyone else were out in the lobby with the fans. I really wanted to cry. I felt tears going down my cheek. I wiped them off and went to go see the fans. When the fans saw me they yelled my name. Me teammates saw me and had a huge smile on their face. I walked towards them and the fans got louder than ever. I hugged my teammates and was just enjoying myself.

This would try to get my mind off of Alexa.

After hours of hanging out with the fans we all get ready for bed. We have a game early in the morning.

THE NEXT DAY
I was shook by Steph. I was almost having a heart attack.
"Wake up. It's game time."

I got up and started putting my uniform. I went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail. I hate some left over pizza and an apple.

I promise myself to play my hardest and I hope not to get distracted by Alexa. I've been trying to get her off my mind but it's too hard. I never felt so madly in love with someone like Alexa.

After getting my stuff ready for the game,we all as a team head down to the lobby onto the bus. I have my beats on and listening to Heart by Katy Tiz. It reminds me of Alexa and I. I get on the bus and look out the window while listening to the same song over and over again. Steph sits next to me.

I'm glad to have a friend like Steph. She's always been there for me when I need help or when I'm in a tough situation. She is like a sister to me. We've been friends since we were in 1st grade. She's got my back and I got hers. She's a shoulder to cry on. I know her better than anyone else.

20 minutes later we get to the stadium. We go to the locker room and start putting our gear on. I put my New Cristiano Ronaldo, glittering, black shoes. I've been waiting to play with them since I bought them which was like 2 weeks ago. I've been waiting for the right time. Steph doesn't like them because she loves MESSI. I like both MESSI and Cristiano.

Coach was going over the line up.
I was playing up front with Steph and Alex Morgan. This was going to be fun. We all got on the field and waiting for the other team to step in. They started off with the ball. Once the whistle was blown and they passed the ball, Alex, Steph, and I ran as fast as we could and took the ball away from them.

By halftime, we were wining 2-0. A goal by Alex and Steph. I need to get one. 10 minutes later we got back on the field and waited for the whistle. Once it was blown we quickly passed the ball to each other. I passed it to Alex and she dribbled all the way down the side line. Steph and I were running down to the goal. Alex crossed the ball and I headed the ball to the goal. The goalie barley missed it. The ball went into the goal. I celebrated by running to the camera and prayed. I kissed my number and ran back.

50 minutes later we won 4-0. Abby made a goal by juking the goalie.
I actually didn't get distracted at all. Oh my god i played my hardest and didn't even think about....the drama queen. It still kinda hurts but not as much as before.
I was in the locker room taking my gear off. Steph give me a slap on the back.

"Ey good job out there" she says.
"Thank you. You too."
"How you feeling?"
"Better actually. It doesn't hurt me as much as before. Maybe this is starting to go away."
"Yeah it is. You seem more happier than the way we were coming here."
"Thank you Steph for everything."
"No problem buddy." she patted my back and went to go take her stuff off.

We all were gonna go eat and celebrate for our first victory. I was having steak with some fries on the side.

After 2 hours of eating and talking, we decided to just walk around. As we walked around, someone bumped into me hard.

"Hay watch where your going." I turned to see the persons face. When I saw this person I was literally about to faint.

Who do you think it is? Like the chapter so far? Just wait til the next chapter.