[09: let's paint!]

Renjun is sitting down on a bench while drinking water that Jeno bought earlier for him.

They just got out of the horror booth and lets just say, Renjun looks like he was about to faint. The couple was worried for the boy and is trying their best to calm him down.

"Renjun, I'm really sorry we dragged you into the horror room booth. Its mostly Nana's fault but I'm just gonna say sorry for him." Jeno said, with sincereness laced on his words.

"Yah, I already know! And I'm really sorry Renjun please forgive me you must've had a traumatic experience in a horror room I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

Renjun cutted off Jaemin's sentence when he placed his index finger on the younger's lips.

"Its okay, and I'm okay! You two didn't have to say sorry." Renjun said while the couple listened to him like puppies.

"But still-"

"Shut it. Do you two want to do something fun?"

"Of course, we're always up for anything fun!"

"Then, lets paint!"

The couple looked at each other with a confused expression.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

The three is now sitting on the grass. Renjun is
bringing out something from his bag as the two watched him.

It looked like an unfinished painting.

"What's that?" Jaemin asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Um, a painting?"

"Yeah, we could see that but why does it have numbers?" Jeno asked while he eyes the painting.

"Its called painting-by-number. Each area of the paint has a number and we'll paint it with the corresponding numbered paint. You can help me if you want." Renjun gets his pencil case out from his bag that is filled with different kinds of paint brushes.

"Where did you buy it?" Jaemin asked as Renjun opened his pencil case, handling it to Jaemin. Jaemin quickly got a paint brush and Jeno did that same.

"My mom gave this to me since painting has been my hobby lately." Renjun started to paint the canvas.

The couple just hummed.

"You two better not mess up or i'll kick your asses."

"Yes, sir!"