1. Meet Omkara and Gauri ❤

This is Barley!!
A car suddenly stopped in front of a temple (just like it was seen in the show). A man stepped out from it. This is OMKARA SINGH OBEROI!! The dashing man with long hair!! He was here to meet Kali Thakur. 😎🥰

He called SSO (shivaay) :- Hello shivaay! Mai barely pahuch gaya hu. Hello.....hello.....aavaz nahi aa rahi hai. Mai baad me baat karta hu.

Kali's man came to take him to his Haveli (mansion).

On the other hand,
Just near the tample, we can see a girl . Making garlands and selling chunaries and coconut to the devotees. This is Our Dabag Chiraiya, Gauri Kumari Sharma!!!
A beautiful girl with charming smile!!😍

She was sitting outside her shop, suddenly someone touched her from her back. It was a man!! That touch was very bad. She turned in a moment and slapped him hard!!! He fell down on the street very badly!

" Kasam Sankarji ki!! Ek Jhaap me Deevaar se sata denge!!"

A boy nearly 12 years old was standing near her, said " Magar jiji aapne to ise jameen pr patka. Deevaar pr to nahi sataya."

"Accha!! Koi baat nahi, vo bhi kar dete hai."
She pulled the man with his collar, aur uska sar deevaar pr de mara 😂😂😂
"Ye le chotu, sata dia"

"Bahut accha jiji" chotu the boy said. 😁

She turned towards the man and said "Ham hai Swargiya Pahalvan Sarma ki beti, hamse ae chirote tu darna;
Naam hai hamara, Dabang Gauri Kumari Sarma!!"
'10vi paas'!!! (I am showing GKS neither as a modern girl, nor as an illiterate girl. Gauri was an adopted child. Uske babuji ne use padhaya. Magar unke jane ke baad she had to work to earn livelihood and take care of her mother. So she left her studies. )

Chal fut le yaha se varna fir se sata denge!"

The man ran away........

"Chal chotu is ko marne ke baad bhookh lag rahi hai. Chal sarmaji ke golgappe aur baraf ke laddoo khaa kar aathe hai! Apne bhai ko bol de ki dukaan sambhale" She said 😁

There, Omkara combed his long hair a little with a small comb, and kept it along with his phone in his pocket but it fell down. Gauri was coming from front side. She saw the phone and comb, she pick it up and started searching for the person whome the things belonged to. She guessed "kanga gira hai, Matlab ye lambe baal wale sahab ka hoga". But he went away.

She tried to call him " Suniyea sahab!!! Aapka Samaan!!!"

"Chalo koi baat nahi, gaadi yahi hai, Aaynge tab de denge unhe unka samaan" and she went to Enjoy golgappas 😁

Ab Gauri aur Omkara kese milte hai, ye ham next part me bataynge. Happy reading 😁❤

~ MAHUA MISHRA ✒🙏