Prologue: League here I come(rewrite)

WARNING!!
ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE!!
A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

Anyways Enjoy
______________________________________
NO POV

ALARM: WAKE UP MOTHERF#CKER TODAY'S THE-

The sound of an annoying alarm clock has been turned off by someone slammed his fist on the alarm button.

????:DAY!

The person then take off his blanket as he then grabbed his towel and get ready to go to the shower.

But as he want to take a step, he is tripped by a cloth.

With a groan he rub his face and then he realized how dirty his place that is called room is covered by clothes.

With a sign he stand up and another alarm is on.He search where the annoying-ass sound come from and he found it another a pile of clothes and turned off the alarm.

????:Siri, play my shuffle music playlist, please.

Siri:Sure.

The A.I of his phone replied as she play his music playlist. He bobbed his head as he do some stretching and about 5 minutes later the ditch that he called room now has turned into what it supposed to be.An actual room.

With a satisfied smile, he grabbed his towel and get into his bathroom where he literally has a concert that is actually normal for most people.

Then he get out of the bathroom with nothing except a towel exposing half of his defined body.

The peaceful situations then turned into chaos when he looked at the clock, and it mean...he is late.

With a rush he put some clothes and get out of his room with a face that says "I'm dead".

This almost-going-to-die-dude is Y/N L/N.This guy has a pale skin that is going to turn more pale if 'he' get 'there' first.He has piercing (E/C) that can pierce through anyone's soul if he genuinely wants to help them.He also has brown coloured hair that is go to the top of his eye lines.If you want information about his body, let's just say its perfect.

On his way down, he passed by his sister's room an he heard something that caught his attention so an idea come from the sky and smacked his head.

He looked at the door that leads to her room that is conveniently slightly opened and whispered to himself.

Y/N:perfect.

He peeked between the door and the door frame and see his sister named S/N practicing her singing voice.

S/N is a rising star despite her young age.Even though she's a popstar, she needs education and she doesn't really like school not because of study but because of how many people will go after her and ask for autograph but luckily her family and bestie came to help.

S/N:Your electric l-

Before she can finish the lyric, Y/N popped his head and cut her off by singing the song.

Y/N:Loves~ baby your electric love~~

His act made his sister to be a little annoyed but she must admit, he hit that high note very perfectly so she will let this of hook but that doesn't mean she will not 'kill' him.