The Casino

Quackity's POV

As I opened my eyes, I immediately saw Glatt. I sat there with him for a few minutes until I sighed and got up trying to not wake him up.

"He's doing this to make fun of me" I thought as i went upstairs to change into my work outfit before walking downstairs to see Glatt in the kitchen already drinking his coffee. I didn't speak a word to him I just grabbed my own coffee and headed to the casino.

I took the keys and opened the casino the smell of alcohol wafted into my face as a smile crept onto my face. I went up to my office and sat down logging into my computer and doing the everyday routine I follow. It was at that moment when Glatt walked through the door, to be completely honest he's only here because everyone's is scared of him and it means I'll get more sales. He didn't say anything to say so he just stood behind me preparing for the day to begin. 

About 3 hours later, I was minding my own business probably writing up paperwork before i felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked over at Glatt and asked him what was wrong.

"I'm gonna head home if that is fine by you?" I nodded in silence as he made his way out of my office and i looked at the door until it closed as i swung my axe around. 

Glatt's POV

I slowly floated down the stairs with pretty much everyone in the casino staring at me. I always feel millions of eyes on me whenever im in the room because Quackity only just let me go outside with people. I didn't really care when people did because i knew it was because they were scared of me. Yeah im such a monster...

5 hours later 

Quackity's POV

I sighed as i finished off my last bit of paperwork as i heard Sam come into my office.

"Everyone has left the building and you're free to lock up and leave when you're ready boss" the tall creeper said.

"Okay Sam thank you for helping me out today" I smiled back at him.

"Its no problem Big Q, I'll see you tomorrow" He then walked out my office and i heard his footsteps trail off down my long staircase. I took a moment to stretch my muscles before getting up and packing away my laptop.

As I made my way down my grand staircase, I started flipping off the light switches and locking up all the doors. Just before leaving, I took out my phone and turned on a slow waltz like song before lining up in positioning myself and started to practice my waltz for when Karl and Sapnap come back. If they do come back....