'Streams'

I was sitting at the extra PC Dream had set up. I was already logged onto the smp server with my headset and everything. I was nervous to say the least, though I don't know why. I've met about everyone from the smp, I just haven't gotten to know them.

Dream was already on. I knew that Karl, Quackity, and George would be on too. Sapnap obviously couldn't because Dream only had two PCs.

A couple of the guys were streaming, I just didn't know who all was. We'd mainly be goofing off so I'd assume not many. I hopped onto vc 2 as I joined the server and was greeted by Tommy yelling down into the mic, "WOMAN Y/N??? KARLS GIRLFRIEND???" His character hopped up and down. Karl sighed before leaning in to his mic. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Is that Tommy?" I smiled and hit the blonde block. "DUH WOMAN." He yelled exasperatedly, but in a joking sort of way. "Oh! I almost couldn't hear you." I said sarcastically as he hit me back. Suddenly a different character ran up to me, "Hello." He greeted me. "Ranboo..?" I crouched and read his username. "Yes! Nice to meet you, Y/N." His voice is pretty soothing.

Niki and Wilbur's characters came up behind me and I jumped up and down, facing them. I've talked to the two of them two or three times now.

"O-m-g." I spelled out sarcastically as Wilbur, Niki, Karl, Dream, George, Tubbo, Quackity, Schlatt, Bad, Techno, Jack, and I watched as Ranboo slained Tommy. They went into battle with each other, one v one. The rest of us spectated, bursting out laughing. I ran across the self-made field that took twenty minutes for them to put together, shouting "Round two." Before hopping back up to the seats and crouched beside Karl.

"I'll kill you, you're no match me for me! Stealing my best friend and replacing me!" He yelled before running towards Ranboo, equipping his sword. Ranboo fired a few shots himself before being slashed in half by Tommy. "HAH! Little man no matter for big man Tom!" Tommy bursted in pride. "It's best out of five okay?" I giggled and ran across the field again, yelling out "round three!" And doing a small dance with my figure.

It only look Ranboo a minute before obliterating Tommy. "That'll teach you to mess with me!" Ranboo threatened and let out a chuckle. I could hear Tommy groaning, but quickly gaining a confidence booster after winning the fourth round. "Alright, whoever wins this round is the winner overall!" I explained.

And so it began. Everyone was hollering and laughing, rooting for one of the two. Personally, I was rooting for Ranboo. As much as I love Tommy, seeing him rage is clearly hilarious as almost everyone chose Ranboo.

They were both on two hearts and with one jump and a swing, Tommy died. "And our winner is..." "Ranboo!" I yelled and crouched around his avatar. "Congrats." I snickered. "Thank you m'lady." Ranboo teased.

I walked over to Tommy and began cackling. "Good attempt 'big man'." I mocked him. "Yeah whatever.. women don't know the true meaning of a battle." Tommy murmured. "Oh really?" I scoffed and hit him. I could hear the others collectively say "Ooo."

"Is this a fight I'm hearing?" I jeered. "It is, woman! And you stand no chance again me!" Tommy growled. "Sure." I whispered and went to the opposite side of the field. And we began.

Four rounds passed, Tommy and I were tied. This was it. "You had luck these last few rounds woman!" He snarled and held his sword in hand, prepared. "Please, I prefer Y/N." I smirked and ran towards him as they signaled the final round. I managed to get a few shots on Tommy, bouncing him back and taking a few of his hearts. "Stop it!" He yelled. I could tell he was genuinely annoyed, but it only made me laugh. "Aw, is that baby mad?" I teased in a baby voice and hopped up a few blocks given to me before hopping down, running around Tommy and hitting him multiple times whereas he aimlessly flung around his sword.

With six hearts still remaining, I slained a Tommy. "Two losses in a row? And from a woman?! How does it feel, hmm?" I jeered and strutted off the field. "WOOO Y/N!!!" Everyone cheered collectively. Karl ran over to me and crouched beside me. "That was so cool." He whispered. "Thanks." I giggled and crouched as well. "Stupid Americans. It's always the American women! They think they're everything!" Tommy grunted.

After that, everyone ran around the smp and did their own thing. Eventually, we all logged off. I stretched and turned off the pc before heading into the living room where Sapnap sat. "Sap, I wish you were on! It was so much fun, you should've seen it! Tommy's such a sore loser." I snickered before sitting down across from him snd taking a deep breath, relaxing against the back of the couch.

"Okay, okay. I wish I was there too based off of what you sat. It's funny watching Tommy fail." Sapnap cackled. "I'll watch the stream actually." He smiled. "That's a good idea. The thing is, I think Tommy was actually mad." I said anxiously. "Nah it's fine. Even if he was, he'd forget about it before we see him." Sapnap shrugged.

"Okay if you say so.. wait, see him? What do you mean-?" I looked sap in the eye. Maybe he just meant something else. Or maybe I heard him wrong? "Oh, I meant before you play with him again." Sapnap shrugged again, quickly looking away. "Ohh... right." I nodded and stood up, walking to my room. I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone, FaceTiming Karl.

"Hey." I spoke. "How's my champion?! Tommy looked so defeated and frustrated!" Karl laughed loudly through the phone. "I'm good. Good as in feeling right now and as in battle." I smiled. "Can you come over?" I asked feeling lonely and bored. "Sorry, I can't. I have to help Jimmy with something." I frowned and sat my phone down screen first on the bed, laying on my back.

"You still there?" Karl asked. He obviously noticed the black screen and my silence. I just laid there and looked up at the feeling, sort of blocking him out. "Um, Y/N? Well I got to go.. so bye." Karl said quickly before hanging up, silence on the other end of the phone.

I wasn't mad at Karl, I just felt weird. I don't know what about though. I mean, today was a good day I thought? I sighed and stayed there on the bed, thoughts whirling around in my head.
— —
OMG HEY!!! ITs been a while, sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out!
Anywho, TYSMMM FOR 1k+ READS!!
I appreciate sm and it's a step
closer to my goal! I'll try to update
more frequently since I have
more time on my hands for a while!!
Next chapters gonna be
pretty exciting soo ;) stick around!
I HAVE BIG THINGS PLANNED GUYS!
ALSO TY FOR ALL THE VOTES.. tho idk how to see if they're good or not 😅
anyways
if u have any suggestions, pls lmk!! I appreciate them all!! A lot of people were included in this chapter LOL :)
Now, don't forget to drink at least.. let's say... five cups of water today! You got this!!!
ANDD go eat a snack please, you definitelyy deserve it! Lygsm <3

( 1272 words )