One Of Those Nights.

Nialls POV.

I'm sitting here. In the kitchen. Waiting for my love to get home from work. She's been working since 6 in the morning! I've been wanting those sweet, Wet kisses that she gives. Those are the perfect. She's perfection. That blonder hair, Hazel eyes, Those lips. Everything. I just can't wait till she gets home. Damn. She's so, Fine! I hear the door knob shaking. The usual shake when shes opening the door. I opened the door, Expecting her to drop her bags and hug me. She dropped her stuff, Phone and all. Jumped on me, And slammed the door. She was still in my arms, Hugging me, When she whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you." She whispered.

The rush of coldness went through my ear, As she slid her hand up my shirt. She turned and looked at me, With those big eyes. I could tell she wanted something.

"Can we?" She said with a smirk on her face.

I bought her over to the couch and layed her down. As soon as she took off my shirt, The door flung open. It was the boys.

"HAHAHAH! You guys. Silly goons."  Louis teased.

"Out of all possible moments,YOU WALK IN NOW?!?" I played.

"Why do this? Dude! I was just about to get some! It would be our 3rd time!" I played cheekishly.

"Sorry, Man, but we're leaving soon to go see Paranormal Anyways. You'll be here all alone with her. We just need to grab a quick bite. Shall we?" Louis spoke with confidence.

"Alright, Just eat. My little brother can't wait forever, If you know what I mean." I winked.

Louis && Jordan left the room, And traveled into the kitchen shoving and pushing eachother. I looked at kelsey. That beautiful smile. I kissed it. I had too. And pulled back her hair, To kiss her cheek, Down to her neck.She flinched, As I ran my bitter cold fingers along her hipbone.

LOUIS POV.

"Stop! Louis!" Jordan screamed as I tickled her.

" I won't stop till I get a kiss! Just one!"

"Fine."

I kissed her. I could tell she needed that kiss. I moved her hair behind her ear, And flipped the light switch off. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, Punching in a few words. I pressed play , To the song "They Don't Know About Us." No one knew. The boys just thought we were friends. We're not. Shes so much more.

We danced, Until it was time to leave. She grabbed her bag, Giving me a peck on the lips, Trying to leae the kitchen. I pulled her back by her hips, And gave her a huge slobbery kiss right on her lips. She started laughing. Wiping it away , She walked out the door.

"See ya later, Niall. Have fun!" I screamed walking out the door.

NIALLS POV.

"So , Where were we?" I grinned as I see a smile spread across her face.