3. Quick quickie

Misty was brushing her hair when she heard a loud slam against her door as if someone tried to break it.

"Excuse me?" Misty spoke unconsciously. "What the-..." Hard laughter followed in, and a very familiar voice could be heard. Yes, she knew who it was...

Misty walked toward her door and opened it.

"Sorry about that, Red! I slipped." Gary Oak pointed at her and winked. Misty doesn't remember the last time she's seen this guy attend any of the classes. Such a nice face wasted.

"Uhm, it's okay, I guess." He and Ash were in the same basket. Misty doesn't want shit to do with them.

"What are you doing?" Ash came out of his room, vape pen in his hand. "W—wow! What's on the ground?" He looked down. "Did you spill something while moving the boxes?"

"Wait, what boxes?" Misty was alarmed. "Are you trying to throw clothes again?"

"Smells fishy." Ash wrinkled his nose in disgust after he noticed the yellowish strain on his white socks. "Yuck!"

Gary gave Misty a dirty look. "Do you come to his place often, by any chance?"

"What are you-" Misty decided Gary wasn't worth it. She started to smell the fishy odor. "Clean this up before someone else trips and breaks a bone."

"Do you sleep with this girl?" Gary asked Ash.

Misty got inside her room and slammed the door shut. She could hear Ash say, "No, I don't! Don't be crazy."

"If I were you, I'd stick it in the first girl I run into. I can't stay a virgin at this age. This one is just next door so it's a quickie."

"What the fuck? Dude, you're lucky I can't say no to you living with me! You piece of shit!"

Wait, what?

Misty knocked on the door. It was Ash who opened.

"Oh, hey Misty!"

"Okay, let's get to the point." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Gary Oak can't live with you. He's not allowed to and you're not allowed to let him in. It's against the rules. All the rooms here are for one occupant only."

"Aaaand?" Ash tilted his head.

"You can't do this." She was losing her patience.

"I mean, you can. No one told us anything and a lot of people here do it to split rent."

"If no one is saying anything then I am!" She pointed accusingly at him. "And you know what, Ash Ketchum? I'm going to fuck you over and report this!"

"That's awkward." He looked uneasy. "Burning steps there!"

"Awkward?" This idiot—he didn't even make sense!

"I'm speaking about you wanting us to fuck." He took a long pull of his vape pen.

Misty slapped her forehead. She should have known from someone who didn't have his washing machine plugged and thought it was broken. She can't speak to this guy normally. He has the brain of three years old.

"Fuck off." She spat. "How about this?"

"Hey, I don't speak in that kind of language with you!"

"Now you get it." Misty nodded. "Good for you."

"Wait, did you mean that?" He looked like he had an epiphany.

"I'm not carrying out this conversation. I said what I had to say." Misty walked back to her door.

"No, no, wait!" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me." She couldn't help but think about when Gary told him he should stick his dick into her. So disturbing.

"Ooops, okay, sorry, sorry." He instantly pulled his hands away. "Gary is here just for the month. He's leaving next month."

Misty nodded.

"Let's not... okay?" Ash raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, I guess." Misty stood against the door of her room. "What do I get in return?"

"What?"

"That's what you always ask me when I tell you to turn down the music. Now, what do I get to stay quiet about your little stinky friend moving in?"

Ash seemed to be in deep thought as if he was really looking for something to give to Misty in return. The scene made her laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, Ash, just... bye." She got inside her room, still laughing.