Monkey D. Luffy x Seme male reader

A new Adventure awaits you!

------

Height: 5'9

Gender: Male

Age: 22 (Luffy 21)

Personality: Blunt

Hair color: Dyed green, curly mess

Eye color: Hex #94544a

Body type: Soft, lightly muscular think mechanic type

Power: Yes, plant-based

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your road to becoming a world-class chief was surprisingly a bumpy and chaotic one. Traveling land to land, learning different recipes and ingredients involved more action than you originally thought.

Then occasionally diving into the sea to catch exotic sea life that looked edible

And then, after you ate that smelly yellow fruit it weirdly even itself out. A healthy blend of too much and just enough going on in your life. Of course, you heard the legends about the highly looked-for devil fruits. But you thought they were just legends and didn't think of them much after.

Stumbling upon one while lost and eating it wasn't part of your plans. How were you supposed to know that they came in a variety of designs!? the legend only talks about the one! at least the legend you heard of.

But it has helped you both in a fight and cooking-wise.....

And really really out of all the bumps and stumbles during your journey. None of it could prepare you for the straw hat pirates. Well, definitely not their Captain Monkey D. Luffy.

It all started when you arrived back at your main place of residence. An island called Crystal Rock.

Looking out to the harbor with a smile you inwardly pat yourself on the back for picking this place out on the map. Already there were rows of fresh-looking produce being sold at stands that led to a lively marketplace.

Waving at any familiar face you make you're way to your own cozy eatery. You left it in the hands of a trusted employee and seeing them inside getting ready to open it piece warmed your heart. 

You went in to help, startling your employee but they gave you a warm welcome back anyway. It was a special day and with all that you brought back, you need to prep a special menu!

It took you a while, not that you mind it gave time for regulars to come in and make a happy ruckus about your return which gained the attention of some new customers.

It was fun and finally displaying the new menu ramped things up. As you drag a barrel of alcohol on out you frown hearing how quiet things have gotten all of a sudden.

"H-hey boss.. um, some pirates came in demanding to see you?" your employee poked their head into the kitchen. They were trembling. Tensing you grab your pan as if to serve the still hot dish on it and followed them out.

"Ah."

Waiting for you there was a group that called themselves the sea urchins. A fitting name really. They've been following you around trying to get you to join their crew for months now.

Scowling you gesture to the door with the pan. "Get out of my tavern, now."

"Or what?" The captain snorts smirking as his crew laughed behind him, a few snatching drinks from cowering customers.

In a flash, you jumped over the countertop and swing your hot pan. Smacking the captain across the face. The force sending him through the window and across the street.

"Or that." You growled out.

And that's when chaos erupted.

(Mini time skip)

You don't know when but at some point between you fighting off the other crew members and the Urchin captain getting back up now with a half-burnt face, another group of pirates joined in.

When things have calmed down you bashed that stupid urchin captain's head hard enough to send him packing, you looked up to check on your tavern.

"Ah, what a relief it's still standing...well...except for the window," you grumbled to yourself.

Checking it over almost made you forget about the other pirate group. Hearing them check on each other you turn and blink. Those eyebrows......

"Sanji-sama!?"

(Timeskip lol)

Sanji couldn't believe you were only able to recognize him from his eyebrow pattern. But in your defense, you have yet to see anyone with similar brows.

Now here you were after the fight, treating the group to a late feast. A thank you gift for helping in the fight.

While you were chatting with Nami and Usopp (I love him), Luffy inches his way to Sanji while devouring his pile of food.

"Hey hey, Sanji?"

"hm?"

"How do you know Y/n?"

Luffy asks staring at you curiously. Sanji hums glancing at Zoro "Ah we crossed paths when I was younger, I kind of took him in and- wait hold on!" He stops and points at Luffy standing in front of him glaring "We already have a cook, ME!"

Luffy pouts up at him, moving Sanji's hand from his face.

"That's not why I asked! Tho... I do really like his food.."

"Ah, I'm glad you do Luffy!" a voice calls from behind Sanji, startling him to the ground. You raise an eyebrow at the goofy man and step over him grinning at Luffy.

"I want to make the best for the person who helped protect my tavern after all." you hummed. For the first time in a long while Luffy's face became flush and he appeared flustered.

"W-well um It's nothing really! Is this really okay, making all this that is?" He squeaks out rubbing the back of his neck looking up at you shyly.

'Cute.' You think to yourself and chuckle smirking  "It's more than alright, I've stuffed our storage to the brim." you purr softly, Luffy looks you over in a daze then away. You almost burst out laughing as Luffy suddenly looks redder than an apple. His mind running over less than innocent things for once.

"Eh? Sanji-sama is your captain a pervert?????"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaaaa this went longer than I expected lol.  Hope you like it, kinda ran with this one then semi-lost steam (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)

Requested by: @AntonellaVelazcoGuer  Thank you!!!!