0

❦

"aelita!! did you hear of the new jujutsu kaisen otome game that was just released?!"

     the blonde valedictorian kept her straight posture as she turned towards her best friend, unamused.

"no", aelita bluntly answered.

"ugh, could you at least act excited for me?! I heard sukuna, getō, gojō, itadori, and fushiguro will be the main targets this time, and there's a secret target that'll be shown later in the game!!", the girl's friend exclaimed.

"is the secret target perhaps the platinum blonde boy that you always talk about?", aelita asked, humoring her best friend, who had just depressingly sighed.

     "no...it's not inumaki, because he's on the cover of the game, so I don't think it'll be him. but anyways, are you free to hangout today after school? I want to get the new game!!"

     aelita glanced up from her completed homework, humming.

     "I suppose I can. and maybe I'll watch you play for a while before heading home", aelita smiled, causing her brown-haired friend to burst into happiness.

     "YES!! YOU'RE THE BEST, AELITA!!"

     the blonde girl just lightly chuckled, shaking her head.

     "you're too flattering, misa".

͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

     "WAHHH!! YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY THE VR, AELITA!! IT'S LIKE I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO ITADORI!!", misa sobbed, swiftly sliding off the headset, as aelita could witness the snot sliding out of her friend's nostrils.

     "are you sure? I'm not really sure how to play...", aelita admitted, as the girl was never really allowed to indulge in the activity of fantasizing over 2d characters.

"of course!! and it's really easy, just don't die!", misa assured.

"that's it?"

"well...you have the six targets that you need to capture, but I believe you can only romance fushiguro, itadori, and the mystery target", misa stated.

     "and what about the other three?"

     "I figured out that gojō's supposed to be the main character's instructor, to which they give you a head start of twenty percent affection. getō is the king's advisor, and sukuna's the head commander of the army", misa explained.

    "you have to get them on your side, or else you will lose by the end of the game. like...they're one of your basic requirements for staying alive", the girl enthusiastically said.

     "so does that mean that I'll have to romance all three to live?"

     misa shook her head.

     "it's VERY RARE for you to end up with all three, so most people just attempt to romance one. but what they don't know is that if they just ignore the other two, they will also end up losing".

     "so how does one win?"

     "there will be an affection meter for each target that tells you how much they like or love you. as long as you get the older three and at least one romance target up to one hundred, then you're good".

"so then what about the other two romance targets? what percent do I have to get them to?", aelita asked.

"why so many questions? you might as well play for yourself if you're so interested", misa chuckled, forcing the headset over aelita's head, as the blonde girl struggled to activate the game.

it wasn't until a few minutes later that the noise all around her had canceled out, causing aelita to quint her eyes, as a bright light had shone all around her.

a beeping monitor was heard, with a robotic voice introducing itself and the rules.

"pleasure meeting you, miss..."

"aelita", the girl answered.

"miss aelita, you're about to enter a brand new world — the jujutsu kaisen otome game: corset, with your favorite characters and drama-filled life.

depending on your choices, you may end up executed or happily ever after with your desired ones.

you may exit anytime, but please remember to save your progress before doing so. now, are you ready?", the monitor — named ujakken — asked.

two boxes suddenly appeared out of thin air, prompting aelita to make her decision.

┌──────┐ ┌──────┐
yes or no
└──────┘ └──────┘

with no doubt, aelita had pressed yes, testing out the game in honor of her elated friend.

in a moment's worth of time, the space around her had snapped into ultimate darkness, with a white loading sign circling in front of her.

.

.

.

.

.

┌──────┐
press to continue
└──────┘