Chapter 7: Evilness' Plan

Jet-Vac, Eruptor, and Pop Fizz arrive at the carnival, but Stealth didn't come. Jet-Vac was considering it and wondered why she was coming late.

Pop Fizz: "Where is Stealth? Was she supposed to come here?"

Eruptor: "She supposed to. I don't know why she is not coming. We need to finish the park very soon."

Jet-Vac: "Hmmm, maybe she's with Spyro's kids. I better call him, he might know where Stealth is."

So he called Spyro but no answer. He called again but still no answer.

Eruptor: "No answer?" As he asks Jet-Vac.

Jet-Vac: "Yup, I should call Cynder. She might know why he's not answering." As he began to call Cynder.

At the Academy in Spyro and Cynder's room, Cynder was getting Zoran and Nina for Halloween tomorrow.

Zoran: "Mom, did you know where dad is?" Asking his mother.

Cynder: "Well I don't even know where he is. But I'm pretty sure he might be with Jet-Vac and the others. Why?"

Nina: "Because we wanted to say....... We're sorry. We know he wanted us to stay away from Formeleon but we wanted him to have fun with us too. Dad had been working hard from helping the carnival to be done by now. And we wanted him to come and collect candies with us."

Cynder understood they wanted a dragon family together and spent more time as a family. And then her phone began to ring as she picked it up and answered.

Cynder: "Hello?"

Jet-Vac: "Hey, Cynder."

Cynder: "Jet-Vac, good morning."

Jet-Vac: "Yeah, yeah, but is Stealth with you and Spyro?"

Cynder was confused and asked why.

Cynder: "Why would she be here with us?"

Jet-Vac: "Because she's not here with us. And maybe she might be with you guys."

Cynder: "She's not here with us. Besides, Spyro is not here either."

Jet-Vac: "What? He's not there too?"

Cynder: "Yeah, the next morning he wasn't there. I have a feeling he must've returned to the carnival and so did Stealth. If they did, then something happened to them." As she started getting worried.

Jet-Vac was getting suspicious and thought that the carnival had to do with something. And to think, he might be getting suspicious about the Animatronics. But then too suspicious about the Owner and wondering if he got to with something that caused the disappearance.

Spyro wakes up slowly and open his eyes to see in a dark room with weird mechanical parts. He looked at himself and saw he was tied up in chains and looked around and found Stealth, being unconscious and chains around her, and he tries to wake her up.

Spyro: "Stealth! Stealth! Wake up!"

Stealth woke up and saw herself tied and looked at him.

Stealth Elf: "Spyro, what happened?"

Spyro: "It's Enn!"

Stealth Elf: "Enn? You mean-?"

Spyro: "He was heading to the stage to fix the Animatronics and I went with him. By the time we got there, he was acting so strangely and then he called the Animatronic, his family."

Stealth Elf: "That's what suspected me. Enn has no family and he was taking an engineering class at the campus. And the Owner, who got into the accident, doesn't know anything about him because Enn doesn't really exist.