Chapter 9: Release your Nightmare

Spyro continues following Animatronic Razor Claw as he leads him to Formeleon's hideout. He finally arrived and he found a door trap open, meaning someone came here. And then Animatronic Razor Claw went in as Spyro followed. Then he loses sight of Animatronic Razor Claw and doesn't know where he is. But he heard a song, Lullaby Dragon song, as he followed it and found himself in a large room and then lights turned on and saw a large room with a big satellite and a lot of satellite dishes around it. Before he can investigate, a loud cry and he sees the missing citizens, including the security guard mubu and Snap Shot.

Spyro: "Snap Shot!" As he is relieved he's okay.

Snap Shot: "Spyro, leave!" As he warned him. "Formeleon is here! And he has your kids!"

But it was too late and Formeleon showed up with the rest of the Animatronics. Spyro was very furious and demanded to know where his kids were.

Spyro: "Where's my kids?"

Formeleon: "Do not worry about them. I kept them safe, just like I kept my brother and sister safe, from you and your Skylanders."

Spyro: "I just wanted to know where they are. That's all I wanted."

Then Formeleon commands Animatronic Brainkenstein as he shows Spyro where Nina and Zoran are. And soon, they were shown to be locked in the cage as they saw their father.

Nina/Zoran: "Dad!!" As they cried.

Spyro: "Nina! Zoran!" As he was relieved they were okay.

But Formeleon threatened him again.

Formeleon: "Halt!!"

And Spyro then paused.

Formeleon: "Step one closer to them, and they get it."

And then he activates the giant hydraulic press with a remote, which was crushing Snap Shot and the other captive citizens. Including Nina and Zoran. Spyro was frightened and didn't want Formeleon to kill them.

Spyro: "Wait! Wait!"

And Formeleon stops the hydraulic press machine as Spyro begs him he'll do anything.

Spyro: "I'll do anything. Please, just let them go! Please." As he begs.

Formeleon thinks about it and likes the sound of that.

Formeleon: "Okay, I will let them live. But you are responsible for my creator's capture. So I'm gonna make sure you suffer just like my creator did. And this will keep you away from my work."

He reloads his blaster from his right hand and then fires it straight at Spyro and shoots him.

Nina/Zoran: "DAD!!!!" AS they cried.

Snap Shot and the other captives saw it too and were horrified. Spyro got up from the shot and began seeing the horrifying things he feared. With Spyro afraid, Formeleon commands the Animatronics to activate the giant satellite.

Formeleon: "Alright, now let's begin my transmission."

The Animatronics began to activate the satellite and Formeleon plugged the cable behind his back neck to start his transmission. Animatronic Villa and Blade-Tis rise the levels higher, Animatronic Targer and Brainkenstein check the radius, Animatronic Two-Eye and Razor Claw turn the nob higher, and Animatronic Formeleon connects every cable to other machines with his tentacles. Soon, the satellite began transmitting his software all over the Skylands and processing very fast as it was twelve percent.

Formeleon: "Soon, I will build my army and send them to destroy everything that stands in our way of our creator's new generation of Cyber-Dragons! *Evil Laughs*"