Chapter 3

Izuku POV
~Time Skip to Friday~

Over the last couple days Uncle and I completed the mission of closing down the sex trafficking rings, the girls came over every night to sleep which none of them wanted to fuck but that was fine. I enjoy the quality time with them, those chick flick movies are killing me but I'm not gonna complain. Not gonna lie I may or may not have cried while watching 'A Walk to Remember' but we won't talk about that. It's finally Friday. I woke up to Tae wrapped in my arms I noticed the other two weren't here but I found a note on the nightstand saying they left to get stuff for tonight and Kae had a few more papers today before she could do anything. I smiled and rolled back over to Tae pulling her closer to me. She nuzzled in making me groan since her ass was right against me. She stopped all movement, she had a rough night last night. She woke up from a nightmare and crawled on top me of me crying. I played with her hair as she slept, she's so peaceful and beautiful when she sleeps. I peppered kisses across her face making her giggle as she woke up I kissed her softly "Goodmorning beautiful" I whispered and kissed her forehead. "Morning" she said softly. I laid back down and she cuddled up to me "You feel better love?" I asked running my fingers through her hair. "Yeah, I always feel better with you.." she mumbled into my chest making me smile. She whined as she got closer "What's wrong baby girl?" She shook her head but kept slowly moving forward, I slid my hand down her waist until I got to her thigh and pulled it up so it was around me. Once she came in contact with my leg and I felt the wetness I knew why she was whining. I smirked and rolled us over so I was on top of her.
⚠️⚠️

I moved against her kissing her neck as soft moans escape her lips. I bit down gently on her shoulder, I lifted her up making us sit up and slid my shirt off of her. I kissed down her neck to her chest licking and sucking on her nipples hearing her soft moans of pleasure. I kissed down her stomach biting gently and leaving hickeys on her I kissed all over her bikini line leaving marks there also I spread her legs open more as she gasped i slowly licked over her lips making sure to touch her clit slowly with my tongue. Hearing her whines turned me on even more but I wanted to pleasure her, scooting down I had a firm hold of her hips as I starting licking her again wrapped my arms around her legs I spread her lips open licking up and down tasting her even more as I plunged my tongue deep in her twirling it around. Her whines got louder as her hand reached my hair, I kept swirling my tongue around slowly taking it out tasting her sweetness on my tongue I started flicking my tongue around her clit holding her waist down as she arched her back. Softly sucking and nibbling her clit for the extra pleasure. I put my arm across her body using my other hand to slide a finger inside her as I spelt her name with my tongue on her clit making her crazy as she moaned my name gasping for air. I slide another finger inside her thrusting it deep in her as my tongue went faster, shaking my head back and forth for her extra pleasure. Pulling my fingers out and licking them I shoved my tongue back inside her after a few minutes and feeling her cum on my tongue I licked it up and started to kiss my way up her beautiful body. I smiled softly as her as I wiped the tears of pleasure of her face kissing her deeply to my surprise she used her tongue to lick mine tasting herself on me. My member met her sweet, tight entrance "Please fuck me Izu.. please." She begged causing my member to twitch I slowly inserted myself in her tight little hole hearing her whine as tears formed in her eyes. I bent down and kissed her softly to distract her from the pain as I slowly pushed myself deeper in her. I kept kissing her until I felt her move forward giving me the okay to move. I slowly pulled out going back in, I didn't want to be rough on her Shes so gentle and loving and I do the same to her until she asks for more. Deepening the kiss as I picked up a little speed I started kissing her neck again hearing her moans and whines I tried to stay at the same pace I'm at "F-faster Izu.." I looked at her "Are you sure baby girl?" She nodded softly as she blushed I picked up speed sitting up and pushing her legs back she cried out in pleasure "I'm close baby" I groaned out "Cum in me Izu" I looked at her surprised "Are you sure Taeko?" She nodded I was a little worried but we still have plan b pills if needed.. I kept thrusting not going to hard on her until the one I slammed into her cumming deep inside her with a groan as she yelled out. We were both panting as we rode out our orgasms. "I love you Taeko" "I love you Izuku" I smiled softly as I pulled out of her. I laid next to her as we caught our breath "Wanna take a shower with me baby?" I asked and she nodded we both sat up and she didn't look to be in pain and that made me happy but I still wanted to carry her so I did.