Married to andy biersack chapter 2

I woke up the next morning and got changed. Once I changed I went into the kitchen of the bus to see Ashley playing with Damien and Carolyn. He sure does love his niece and nephew. I don't know what I would do without my brother. He has always been there for me.

"Look Damien, Look Carolyn there's your beautiful mommy" Ashley said as he pointed and smiled. Carolyn and Damien then looked up and ran to me. I then bent down and kissed them.

"Where's Andy?" I asked

"He's on the phone with management." Ash said

"Oh" I said

"Mommy?" Damien asked

"Yes sweetie?" I asked

"Are you and daddy okay?" Damien asked

"Of course sweetie you don't have to worry about anything." I said and kissed Damien on the forehead.

I then heard someone clear their throat. I looked to see Andy and he looked stressed.

"Courtney come here." Andy said. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Ash can you watch Damien and Carolyn?" I asked

"Sure sis" Ash said and continued to play with Damien and Carolyn.

Ashley's POV

What was wrong with Courtney? She looked scared when Andy told her that he wanted to talk to her. Is she okay? What's going on? Is she hiding something from me? I hope not. I don't want to lose her. I pushed the worries to the back of my head and continued to play with my niece and nephew.

End Ashley's POV

Courtney's POV

"Andy are you okay?" I asked

"God damn it!" Andy yelled as he punched the wall.

"Andy are y-you okay?" I said and out my hand on his shoulder. Ashley then turned around in a flash and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Ow....Andy you're hurting me." I said

"Shut up!" Andy yelled and threw me to the floor. I then got up and put my hands on ANdy's chest and looked at him.

"Please Andy. Please calm down!" I said trying to calm his temper.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Andy yelled and slapped me.

"What happened?" I asked

"They cancelled one of our shows damn it!" Andy yelled.

"Andy please! I'm sure you guys can make it up. Just please calm down." I said

"Don't tell me what to do!" Andy yelled as he grabbed me by the shoulder and shook me. Andy then threw me to the ground and started to kick me. This always happened when he was either angry or stressed. Once Andy was done he sat down on his bed and put his hands on his face. I then got on the bed and started to massage his shoulders hopeing it would not only relax him but calm his down as well.

"Oh that feels good." Andy said. I smiled 'Maybe this was calmin him down.'Next thing I knew andy flipped me over and onto the bed and pinned me down. He then started to kiss me roughly.

"Andy" I said

He ignored me

"Andy please" I said and again he ignored me

"Andy" I said again but then I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Shut up!" Andy yelled and took off his clothes and ripped off mine and put all of his anger into having sex with me. When he was done he got up and got dressed and left the room. I then cried myself to sleep like every other night.