Married to Andy Biersack chapter 3

It has been a week since Andy had lost his temper for a show being cancelled but he soon got over it. Andy and the guys didn't have a show today so Andy was going to spend time with the kids today while I spent the day with Ash. The kids were excited to spend the day with their dad I just hope nothing bad happens.

Andy's POV

There was no show today so I was going to spend the day with my son and my daughter. I loved both of them. I loved their mother too it's just sometimes she makes me so angry and sometimes I just get so stressed with making music.

"Daddy!" Carolyn said and ran up to me as I came out of my room with her brother following behind. I bent down and lifted her up in my arms and held her brother's hand. I looked to see Courtney on the couch with Ash and she smiled when she saw me with our kids. I then noticed Damien pulling me towards Courtney.

"Mommy can Carolyn and I go with daddy now?" Damien asked.

"Sure. Here" Courtney said and gave me Carolyn's diaper bag. Courtney then leaned up to kiss me and I bent down so I could reach her. Once she kissed me I instantly felt a spark like when we first started going out.

"Bye I love you" Courtney said

"Love you too" I said and left with the kids to spend the day together.

End Andy's POV

Courtney's POV

When the kids left with Andy but I was also scared. I was happy for the kids because they got to spend time with their daddy but I was also scared that something bad would happen. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

"What's wrong sis?" Ash said

"I'm just worried something's going to happen" I said

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Ash said and kissed my forehead.

"What's going on here? Did we miss something?" Jake asked. Ash and I then turned around to see the rest of the band.

"No Ash is just being caring my older brother like always" I said

"Awe Ashley" CC teased"

"Shut up!" Ash said and glared at CC

"Are you okay Courtney?" Jinxx asked

"I'm fine" I said but Jinxx just gave me a look that said we'll talk later. I sighed and continued to hang with the guys. I hope the kids are okay.

Back To Andy's POV

I was having such a great time with the kids. We played at the park and I was not expecting to see my ex-girlfriend Juliet there.

I was pushing my kids on the swings when I heard Juliet's voice.

"Hi Andy." I turned around to see Juliet

"Juliet" I said

"I miss you Andy" Juliet said and came towards me but I just turned around and took my kids off the swings. I then bent down towards them.

"Damien, Carolyn go play but make sure I can see you. Daddy needs to talk to someone." I said and stood up. Damien and Carolyn then ran off to play.

"What do you want?" I said

"Please come back. I'm sorry" Juliet said

"No we're through remember! Besides I'm a dad now and I'm married!" I said

"To who?" Juliet asked

"Courtney. Ash's sister" I said

"She doesn't have to know" Juliet said

"Leave Juliet. I don't love you. I love Courtney." I said and was about to walk about but Juliet stopped me.

"Just watch that little slut is going to cheat on you" Juliet said. I then turnedaround in anger and pushed her.

"Courtney would never do that! Leave Juliet!" I yelled and walked away over to my kids. Courtney would never cheat on me she loves me and she knows better. I thought.

"Come on you two lets go home" I said and started back with he kids.

Courtney's POV

I was having a great time with the guys. We ended up doing rock band. The guys even said I should consider having a singing career. We were having a great time and then Jinxx pulled me aside.

"Why were you upset?" Jinxx said

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and started to walk away but Jinxx grabbed me by the arm. My sleeve then riled up a bit and Jinxx saw one of my bruises. Before Jinxx could say anything I ran inot the other room.

"I'm going to bed" I said and headed to Andy and I's room.

End Courtney's POV

Andy's POV

I had just arrived at the bus and opened the door but didn't see Courtney.

"Where's Courtney?" I asked

"She went to bed" Jinxx said

I nodded then put the kids to bed but was stopped by Damien. What he asked me shocked me.

"Daddy?" Damien asked

"Yes Damien?" I said and sat back down on his bed.

"Are you and mommy going to fight?" Damien asked which surprised me

"No we love each other" I said

"Okay" Damien said

"Go to sleep" I said and kissed him on the forehead and left the room after turning the light off. I then headed to Courtney and I's room to see her asleep. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I thought and fell asleep with my arms around Courtney.