your so pathetic my love "part 2 of the first one (sucking, fingering)

She didn't stop. But you couldn't anymore. This went on for seconds, then minutes, then, when it hit 10 minutes of just sucking, she decided to do somthing else as well. You then felt them shove 3 fingers inside at once. "Ahh hange~." "Are you trinna kill me or somthing?!" You exlamed as such deep pain and pleasure drowned over you. "Hange I'm coming!" You screamed as your legs began to shake. But then she did somthing, they just... stopped. "Ayo!! Why did you do that!" You screamed while sitting up to face hange. "Hm? Oh really? I can't have you finishing that quickly. Your such a moron if you really think I'd let you of that easily." They exlamed whilist standing up, walking over to the couch, and sitting down. " ride me." They said with a serious but honest look. You slowly got up, and walked over to her before sitting yourself on her bare thigh. " now ride." They said looking down at you. And you obeyed. You started to hump and rub against her thigh whilist realising uncontrollable moans and whimpers. "Oh wow, look how pathetic you are for me. Hm?" She said whilist starting to bounce her thigh giving you even more pleasure then before. " Ah ah hange!" You said while releasing all over her thigh. "my my, your such a good girl."