Story Idea #1

This is just gonna be a story a piece of a story idea I have.

Why did you do this Kirishima? Even after we've been through similar trauma..after we found each other and were found together, After all we've been through...we never left each other's side but now... WHY WHY WHY WHY. You know that neither of us wanted to do this but it was a little more bearable with you. BUT NOW, you've left because of your new friends. There not my friends. They don't know the REAL me...only YOU do. You've left me all alone to fend for myself. You've abandoned me. I CAN'T LEAVE! after all they've done for me... FOR US... Now that you've left they've gotten worse. They aren't family anymore. They'll kill me if I leave. They'll kill me if I do what you did. If I leave so that I can follow you. So that we can stay together. Even if I did, you've moved on....Found better friends, living your best life with more freedom than I will ever have. How long until you reveal me to everybody...until they find out...you won't defend me and They'll arrest me without a second thought. And They'll leave...YOU'LL leave. You know who I am, you're the only one who knows how I act and who I really am...I'm alone. I'm trapped. I'm ruined. I'm...helpless.

Book title: Helpless (Not a hamilton reference)

Plot: There isn't 1 traitor. There are 2 but Kirishima grows close to his classmates and leaves the LOV. Because of this he also leaves Denki, his best friend. Now Denki, has to spy on Class 1 A by himself with no way to break free and he is just waiting for the day Kirishima will tell everyone.

Based off of:

So what do you guys think

So what do you guys think. This would definitely be fun to write although I need to finish the fanfics I already have first. Tell me what you think.

If enough of you like it I'll right a mini chapter of it and put it on this book. If this happens it will be titled 'Helpless (Story Idea)'

Have a great day and give me a Disney movie idea.

Ill tell you later why I need one.

I'm thinking of doing

Mulan

or The Lion King

Comment next to the one you want to see first.

Bye

-Rose🌹🌹🌹