Chapter10 Rain

Starting from the last chapter. Very sorry for so late update and yes I am alive. You may all have I am dead. This part I already wrote yesterday but I thought of posting today, so here I post. I came online for 5 min just to post and now I am again going underground till night 10:00 pm. Bye and do vote and comment.

Seeing them in that position, Sahil snapped at them bringing that back to the world. Anirudh made her stand and went away embarassed. As the puja ended, the two families after bidding good bye, the Chowdhuries left. The next day was different but beautiful, the beauty of that day was beyond my words to describe.

The clouds were greyish dark, the weather was misty, it felt as the cloud is going to burst out anytime to rain. Bondita slept peacefully without any tension cuddling inside the dovet. The two beauties were enchanting to see and start the day with. One beauty the misty weather which gathered water droplet's in every flowers, blossoming its colour and the other beauty Bondita, whose those plump pink lips that was curved into a smile melting everyone.

The other members in the family were busy in something, as if their was any occasion in the house. The house was being decorated lavishly, the aromas of delicious dishes was bringing water in everyone's mouth. Wait...what occasion was going on??

Arey rosugulle nahi laye kya, tum sav bhi na, pata nahi kya choti malkin ko rosogulle k bina aur kuch pasand nahi..... Sonali ordered them, as she rushed with the plate of ladoos.

Mera beti, Vivek ka Beti ki janamdin hain usse toh dhum dham se honi chahiye, itna achcha hona chahiye ki uska ek bara se muskan dekhne ko mile..
Vivek exclaimed in happiness as he imagined Bondita smiling at him and kissing him.

All those noises, and the aromas of the food were enough to awake Bondita. She got up squeezing her eyes and yawning at the clock, but as soon as she it was 9 am, she rushed to the bathroom to get ready for her college.

Hey Dugga Ma abh kya karungi, pehli class toh abh takh suru bhi hogaya hoga, aap hi boliye yeh nanhi si Bondita kya kare....uff tu bhi na Bondita abh itna bakar bakar mat kar aur jaldi se chal.
Bondita murmured as she dressed.

Bondita got down running but as soon as she saw the house her jaws dropped, before she could manage understanding what was happening she was already engulfed in a hug. It was Vivek her father her hero who hugging and kissing her on her forehead picked her up.

Happy birthday princess, Janamdin ki hardik subh kamnay beta, mera warrior, my strong girl...Vivek said with a large smile in his face.
Bondita smiled and kissed him back in his cheeks as a thank you.

As she was brought down, Sonali and her mother hugged her wishing her happy birthday, it was her day, and for her family it was the most special day..the day when their princess came to this world....the day they got a diamond.

Dhanyebadh.... shukriya..... Thank you par abh mujhe college jana hoga nahi toh main aur bhi late hojaungi. I am sorry ki main abh aap logo k sath time nahi spend kar paungi but as soon as I return we will enjoy and spend time too.
Bondita said with an upset face.

But the family assured her smiling and she left for her college driving her bike. As she reached the college and was parking the bike, it started raining. Everyone was their down coz it was break after the first class, they started running inside not to get wet. The teachers including Anirudh came down to bring the students inside.

Bondita grinned as it started raining heavily. She smiled and looked up feeling the rain, as she got drenched. Her red salwar got stick to her body, making her curves visible. Water drops falling from her wet hairs, and when out of a sudden they got a great scenario. Anirudh was awestruck seeing her had his jaws dropped.

Barso re megha...barso re megha....
Kosa hain...kosa hain...barish ki kosha hain...nanna re...nanna re ..... nana re..

Flashbacks.
A 12 year old girl dancing in a purple saree and enjoying the first rain of the monsoon season. Her happiness knew no bounds as the girl danced as a bird who was caged for years was left to fly. She had no fear, no tension as she knew the villain of her and her Sakha babus story was gone out.

Those flashbacks made her head ache but the rain was enough to make her forget it and dance her heart out. She started dancing, Anirudh smiled adoring her but as soon as he found boys looking at her full of lust, his anger knew no bounds and he pulled Bondita from their and gave his blazer to her. Bondita not understanding anything grumbled at him and was about to go when he pulled her wrist and took her to a classroom and he closed the door.

Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap, mujhe yaha kyu le aye, are you gone mad.... Before she could speak further he pinned her to the wall and kept his hand on her mouth.

Shhh...ekdum chup. Tum bheeg gayi thi aur tumhari halat bohat sare ladko k mann mein ladoo foota rahe the. Khud dekha bhi tha kitni gandi nazar se woh ladke tumhe dekh rahe the, abh tumhi bolo maine kuch galat kya..... He asked as his eyes shot fire.

Getting no response from her he shouted at her to speak when he realized that he was covering mouth. He removed his hands and then shaken her shoulders to speak.

Haan apne ekdum sahi kya par ek prash puchu why do you care, na main apki behen hoon, na maa, na beti, na patni fir, kyu itna sochte hain mere liye??  She said wearing his blazer.

Dost! Dost manta hoon isliye btw aaj raat k 8 baje Princess Lake k kinare mein ana, kuch dena hain.... He said unknowingly cupping her face.

Realizing that he by mistake cupped get face, left her and opened the door and she whispering 'I would love to come.' left from their. Anirudh happily jumped and 'tashh' he bumped with the wall and then smiled at his childishness.

'Love always ends up with heartbreak but the true love ends up being together.' 'Love is poisonous but always sweet.'

Precap: In Princess Lake, what do Anirudh want to gift her. Bondita reached their but no one is their it was dark and scary. As she was about to turn and go back, a hand pulled her out of somewhere as she screamed 'Bachao' but it stopped seeing the persons face. The later smacked his head at her foolishness.