Terrible Pain

In the underground lair, Gru had been feeling a terrible pain. Something he hopes the good Dr. Netario can help him with. 

"You see Doctooor! I have been feeling a terrible paaain in my grooins!!" Gru explianed, sitting on the examination table. Netario was unsure why he had approached him with this medical problem? He's a gadgeteer expert, not a medical doctor. But looking at the troubled Gru, the Doctor can at least give him an evaluation to see how serious the problem is. 

"Alright Gru, Pull down your pants and let me take a look." 

Gru did as he was told, pulling down his trousers and boxers to reveal his cock. The dick instantly shocked Dr. Netario, backing away at how swollen Gru's balls were!

"Good lord Gru!! When was the last time you've slept with a women!?" 

"I do not shaare my bed with anyone!" The innocent Gru declared. Netario should have known something like this would happen someday. Being focused on villainy, and distracted on his schemes; Gru barely has times to go out and bust a fat nut, or let alone, fap. The cure was simple, Gru needed to spank his monkey.

"Well Gru... Judging from...This. You got a serious case of blue balls." He explained.

The puzzled Gru looked down at his swollen nutsack and back at the Netario. "I belieeve you are mistaken Doctor! My Baaaalls are not blue! They are piiiink." He corrected. Netario just stared at Gru's stupidity for a few seconds in silence. 

"Well.... Regardless, I know just the cure! Let me run down to the store and get you some lotion, and a fleshlight." Netario then jumped on his mobility scooter and drove away.  

Several minutes passed and Netario had finally left the lair; Leaving a pantless Gru to wait patiently for his return. He whistled to himself and thought up schemes in his head as he waited. Being in his lair, he didn't mind having his willy out. 

Suddenly, a loud horn blasts through the intercom. It was a signal that it was time for the minions to take a lunch break. They all come out of hiding from their work stations and waddle around the lair. The patient Gru happily greets each minion as they pass by. 

But off in a distance, one of the minions takes notice of the pantless Gru. His sights locked on that flaccid banana between the man's legs. He stops another minion and points at Gru "Luk!! Luk! Luk at buttom, banana!!"

"Banana?" The minion questions before looking down at Gru and seeing his cock just dangling out. 

"BANANA!!!" He screams, rushing down to Gru, and alerting the other minions on the hanging banana between Gru's legs. The pile of minions instantly fought each other to get that dick. Gru taking notice of the mass approaching him.

"Ohhh hello my minions AAAHHHHH!!!" Gru screamed as one minion engulfed his entire cock into their mouth. But the salty taste of raw skin caused the minion to spit it out in disgust "Blaaaahhh!!!" 

The swarm of minions repeated the action of sticking his cock into their mouths, and immediately spit it out in disgust. Gru felt an indescribable rush of pleasure as each minion sucked him off one-by-one. Soon giving him an erection as the swarm of minions fought for that growing banana. 

"Ahhhh!! Ohhh!! Yaaaah!!!" Gru Moaned with each attack, his dick now fully erect and coated in minion spit. The Minions were relentless, each one grabbing his cock in an attempt to pull it off. But the saliva coating his member only made their fingers slip, and stroke his penis rapidly.

Gru can feel something building up inside, his ass clenching, legs stretching, and toes curling as he is ready to burst! Each minion rapidly stroke and suck on his banana until they eventually brought Gru to his orgasm! 

"I-I'm am abooout to GWAAAAHHH!!!!" Gru screamed, leaning back on the examination table and twitching his eyes. All the held back cum from his blue balls would shower the unexpecting Minions. They watch in awe as the Banana they were fighting over was now shooting a white string of pudding! 

"Ohhhhhh!" The Minions said as they were now showered with the hot cum. Each getting a taste of Gru's spunk, and finding the taste to be better than anything they ever had! They went on a frenzy after that release!! 

One Minion pointed at Gru's cock and yelled "luvwoe pik nunu mas" They all wanted more of that white pudding! Gru barely had a chance to catch his breath after that release; as soon the minions attacked his cock again. Causing the man to yell in pleasure within the lair. 

Several hours later, Netario had returned with the things to cure Gru's blue balls. "Alright Gru, here is everything to.... GOOD LORD!!!" A shocked Netario screams as he drives into the scene. A pile of unconscious minions with an ahegao face, and Gru getting sucked off by a Minion! 

"Ohhh hello, Doctor!! My baaalls are now cured!" He declares as he busts a nut into the minions mouth. The minion happily swallows the load and passes out on the pile; only for another minion to come and repeat the cycle. 

The furious Nefario quickly told all the minions to leave "Shoo! Shoo!!" Then faced Gru with a glare. "You shouldn't use the minions to relieve yourself!! Dammit Gru, just use this!" He tossed the fleshlight  and lotion at Gru, then activated a robot to clean the cum stains on the floor. 

Gru inspects the pocket pussy then his cock. "Hoow do I use this for, Dr. Nefario?" He asked. Nefario facepalms and gestures his hand as the fleshlight, and air jerks himself. "You stick your dick in it Gru, and relieve yourself that way!" 

"O-Okay..." Gru responded. 

Several weeks later, the lair seems to be back to normal. Gru's groins are no longer in terrible pain, and the Minions are working their tasks. 

"Ohh Tom!!" Gru called out. The Minion Tom quickly stopped and turned to Gru, pointing at himself and questioning "Nama to heplog me?" Gru nodded with a huge smile. 

The minion waddles to him. Gru bends down and whispers to the minion "Would you like a Banana?"

THE END