MOM CHECKS YOUR REPORT CARD

"Hey Kimmy, come in here please" mom shouts from the living room.

"Yeah mom?" I say as I enter.

"How about you have a seat" she suggested pointing to the couch opposite her. I have a seat and wait for her to begin. "So your report card came in the mail"

My heart sped up. I just knew I was in major trouble. "Mom, I can ex-"

"I see you had a 4.0 GPA" she said narrowing her eyes. I felt tears welling in my eyes due to self disappointment. "AND YOU'RE AT THE TOP OF YOUR CLASS!" She was yelling now.

"I'm sorry mom I-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you young lady. How do you expect to get anywhere in life with grades like these?!" I opened my mouth to answer but she cut me off before I could. "I bet you've been doing homework every night, what the hell, maybe even extra credit. I expect your grades to be so much lower. I bet you haven't even been sucking dick before, after, and during school. Have you?" She asked furiously.

I shook my head silently, tears streaming down my face. "It's just that I-"

"So who's at the bottom of your class huh? Who's the biggest slut in your grade?"

"Sarah lensman"

"And how many times has she been pregnant?"

"3, mom"

"And how many kids does she have?"

"None mom"

She stared me in the eyes "I expect you to start partying with her and and maybe you'd lose your freaking virginity"

I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Sarah. "You know what I'm even gonna call her mom and ask her what I might be doing wrong" she spat before leaving me in my pit of shame.