𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 28

Nandini's room

Nandini and twins were sleeping peacefully when Anika came to wake up Nandini but seeing her other two lifelines sleeping peacefully a smile form...

Anika went towards bed and sat on Akhil side and admire them, after few minutes she wake them up as they need to go to school now...

Anika: Akhil Achal comeon wake up you have school comeon...

Achal: 5 minutes na Mumma

Akhil: I don't wanna goooo

Nandini: Let me sleep Diii

Anika: I stil don't understand from where you 3 got this sleeping habits

Twins/Nandini: From you

Anika rolled her eyes making the three of them giggle... Seeing them giggling Anika glared at them making them stop giggling...

Anika: Get up and get ready you both right now

Both the twins left from there not before kissing Nandini and Anika on their cheeks...

Anika: Nandu chal teri help kar deti hu

Nandini: Diii I will fresh up later naa let me sleep

Anika: Nandu don't be lazy like vedika11_8 and mahak2005 and now comeon grt up

Nandini: Fine...

Anika helped Nandini to get ready but Nandini notice something was off with her Di and she was in different world only... Finally Nandini was ready and now both of them were going downstairs when Nandini stop Anika...

Nandini: Di what happened where are you lost?

Anika: Nothing Nandu

Nandini: Di you can tell me anything than why not today...

Anika look at other side not looking at Nandini taking deep breath...

Anika: It's just I don't know what to do Nandu one side I have fear what if something happened to kids and one side I want them to know about their father and his family also.... I don't know what I should do properly that no one can gets hurt

Nandini: Dii relax I know that you are fearing that the twins will be angry on you not telling about their father but Di you forget that we have told them hoe many members sre there in the family just not the reason and their names...

Anika: But still Nandu I'm afraid ki vo mujse dur chale jayege

Nandini: No Di they won't go away from you and I know they will not be angry on you... And Di you said that you will out some conditions right what about them..

Anika: I will tell you when I will say it to them

Nandini: Di remember whatever you decide it will not only affect you or SSO but the kids also and Di I don't know what you have decide about your relationship with SSO but I will just say give both of you a chance...

Anika look at Nandini who nodded her head, Nandini hold her hand...

Nandini: Dii you also know that SSO was not completely at fault and not you also... Dii he loves you and kids unconditionally...

Anika: I know Nandu he loves me and kids but I fear that again something in future like this happen than what again he will choose his family over me...

Nandini: No Di...

Anika: That's the fear I have Nandini that's the fear what if he again kept his family about me and my kids.... You tell me what if Manik's friends asked him to choose how will you feel...

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑌𝑒 𝐼𝑠ℎ𝑞 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें