𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 41

Shivaay: Just have your drink okay...

Manik: That I'm having it and enjoying it also but I think you are not enjoying the drink...

Shivaay: Nothing like that okay...

Manik: Hmm

They both stood besides each other for few minutes without saying anything just enjoying and looking at the others...

Shivaay: Manik don't hurt Nandini please...

Manik: I won't hurt her even in my wildest dreams Shivaay...

Shivaay: She really had seen mine and Anika's story till now just like Om and Rudra... Maybe few things OmRu don't know but that girl knows everything... Never hurt her please she is just like a daughter to me Manik...

Manik: I won't sir I won't... I agree and I accept in past I have hurted her and made her cry also but from the time I got feelings for her I stop everything even before knowing that I have feelings for her...

Shivaay: I know you hurted her and I'm hell angry also but everyone deserves a second chance and you have got it than cherish that chance...

Manik: I will cherish it for my whole life sir...

Shivaay: Why are you calling me sir now because a while only you were saying my name...

Manik (deep breath): Because you told that Nandini has been like your child so I thought as her father figure you are talking that's why...

Shivaay: Umm nice but you can call me whatever you want... No wait just call me SSO just like Nandini... God knows now what name I will get...

Manik: Don't worry I'm not like them who puts weird names and all...

Shivaay: Thank god atleast someone other than me is sane not like them...

Manik: Well tell me are really jealous of me when it come to twins...

Shivaay: Honestly speaking yes I'm because they spend more time with you than me... I got to know about them after 10 years and they got to know about me yesterday only obviously I want to spend time with them now not wasting any more time...

Manik: Hmmm

Shivaay: Don't worry I'm not angry at you on this matter their happiness matters the most than anything else in this whole world... You will understand this in few years Manik till than enjoy your love life cherish the every moment because after kids you won't get much time but that doesn't mean that anything will be less in your couples life just make sure to understand each other and support each other...

Manik: Well I thought I will need this type of talk when I will going to be dad not now but I will keep this in mind thank you...

Shivaay: It's enough for being too good to each other let's back to our actual mood...

Manik: Yeah jealous Oberio...

Saying this Manik left from there going towards his love who was enjoying the twins company while Fab4 were busy telling others about their life and friendship...

Manik sat besides her putting his arm around her taking a sip from the drink...

Nandini: Manik what were you talking with SSO?

Manik: Nothing just normal talks...

Nandini: And you think I will believe that...

Manik: Belive your Manik Jaan always...

Nandini: I will now tell me what you both were talking about...

Manik: Nothing Jaan really just about you and is he really being jealous Oberio you know...

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑌𝑒 𝐼𝑠ℎ𝑞 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें