Miu Iruma Stars In A Kid Show

[It was a bright and sunny day. In a very lavish city. A girl in pink clothing is walking down the street with a very observant glare.]

"Ugh! Where is the sh#t?!," the pink-clothed girl said. "Finally!," she yelled, as she was looking at a store. However, the sign on the door said close. "Ugh! Why is the world always trying to stop the golden brain genius, Miu Iruma, from getting parts to make inventions that will change the world!" You know what f$ck talking in third person!"

I'm Miu Iruma! I'm trying to buy this below-brilliant invention! Why is it below -brilliant? Because I didn't make it dumba$$! Anyway, it's a massager that's called "Secret Woman Weapon." Why does it call that you may ask? Because it's so good that it can make any woman weak in the knees. That isn't actually what they say, but come on. That's how the product was obviously advertised. Then I noticed this average-looking kid with a stained shirt walking up to the store. I immediately assumed it's an employee because he had the look of someone who hates his job. So, I decided to ask whether the store is gonna be open, and he said yes. So, I waited in excitement. Went in the store with all my cash out like an impatient drug addict. But then I realized, I'm actually broke. I know what you're thinking:
"But Miu you're the golden brain genius with a ton of brilliant inventions, aren't you supposed to be richer than me? Also nice big tits!"
Firstly, I know. Secondly, Well... having bad PR is actually much more detrimental on income than I thought... Especially if you don't have a PR team... So, money is kinda low this month. Now, I was thinking about potentially robbing the place? But like a cheesy movie, I ran across a stupid poster that said, "Star in a kids show named, "My Average Life."
Blah, blah, blah, the paycheck is beyond the price. You know I always thought I look too good to not be an actress, so why not. My sexy tits will finally be the biggest star of the show! Hah-hahahaha! I grab the poster, take notes and prepare to go to the studio later.

I woke up with a little hope in my eyes. I mean children are so easily entertained. This would be a piece of cake. Anyway, I gotta do my daily routine as usual. Eat breakfast, take a big sh#t, examine that sh#t, shower, and finally dressed up!

After doing my morning routine, in that order, I'm finally ready for my audition. I went to the audition booth and the place looks... cheap. Barely anyone is seen except a blue haired b!tch with glasses.

What the f#ck? What type of meth house is this? I decided to approach the blue haired girl, because she is literally the only one here looking so fu#king lonely. That means an easy audition in my book! The blue haired girl then looked at me weirdly. "Heya, B#tch! I'm here for the kid show," I yelled. She then looked at me with a confused look. Like I took a sh#t in front of her.
"Dress like that? language like that," the blue haired girl said.
Wait, I recognize that plain demeanor anywhere... "You're that basic b#tch aren't you?"

The blue haired girl chuckled.
"Took you long enough. Umm, I know I'm plain, but do you even remember my name, Miu?" The blue haired girl said.
"Yeah, no sh#t! You're Tsumugi! I can't believe you even here! How much drugs did you take and debt you're in to be in a place like this," I stated.
"Well... I actually got a big idea for a plain awesome relatable plot about a girl, but I don't have enough money, so this place will do"
"Relatable? That a fu#king synonym for boring in the tv world! So, that's why you should hire me! You need a very sexy and genius girl to spice up this boring as$ show!"
Tsumugi seems taken aback. "Uh, well, Miu... none of the characters match your very overly vulgar personality. This show is for kids after all." Tsumugi claimed.
All I said is, "Look around." Tsumugi only muttered, "What?"
"No one is auditioning. Might as well take everything you can get. Especially, when a very fine and sexy dish is auditioning. Plus, I'm a great f#cking actor! I can fake multiple orgasms. I-I can show you...?"

Tsumugi instantly answered, "No, definitely not! ... Fine... what role are you after? The bully character? The best friend? The teacher?"
Tsumugi was gonna keep going on, but I interrupted with "What type of question is that? The main b#tch!"
"You are really controlling! But..." Tsumugi is thinking... "Miu Iruma starring in a kids show just sounds... I don't even know the word, but it's the opposite of plain!" Tsumugi excitedly said.
"Finally! You know the influence of my name," I excitedly said.
"No, it's more about your personality, but anyway let's start your audition,"
"Alright I'm gonna give you my best! Umm... but can I just show you my tits and get the role...?"
"No."