-16-

-16-

You woke up alone, but to the sweet and enticing aroma of food but first you really needed to pee. Using Jimin's bathroom, there was no blood on your pad, you had been saved, the red river avoided you for one more day.

Discarding the untainted pad in the bathroom bin you pulled up your panties and looked in his mirror, his bathroom was the expected usual boyish blue with manly accents and old ragged towel rails that needed replacing.

Washing your hands and face and brushing your teeth, you then sort out your hair, taking out the scrunchy that tied it together, letting your hair flow naturally. Ruffling it up your pout sexily in the mirror, then left for the kitchen.

"Breakfast, For me?" You eye up the dining table. A feast for your stomach, but Jimin was a feast for the eyes, and it made your thighs clench and press together.

"And no greedy, testosterone filled assholes to eat it all" he smiled and he was freshly gorgeous, everytime was like the first time. "How are you feeling?, I didn't know what you would eat so I made a lot"

"I'm better today, must have been something I ate because I didn't.." you weren't about to talk about your period over breakfast.

"We'll eat up" Jimin kissed you fully and you could taste the sumptuous flavouring of blueberries on his tongue. You could eat him all day.

"It looks almost too good to eat" you whispered in his ear, you weren't talking about the food and Jimin thought exactly the same thing looking at you in his shirt from last night. It rose almost above the roundness of your ass, and he wanted to see more.

"You can say that again" he muttered under his breath

"Jimin, this is stunning, did you cook all this yourself?" you were amazed at the tower of pancakes. Humming in response, he tried hard to get his urges at bay. It was breakfast time for goodness sake.

But as you made the move of leaning over him to pluck a strawberry from the fruit bowl he had prepared, your braless nipple grazing across his forearm was your first mistake. Your second being simply smiling at him before you took your swaying hips towards your small dining table.

"Fuck it." Jimin growled under his breath with flared nostrils, charging towards you making you yelp in surprise as you suddenly felt him pressed against your back. "You're doing it on purpose." he hissed in your ear, tracing the outline of your panties with his index finger before tugging them to the side.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you smirked, feigning innocence as you shamelessly pressed your ass into his obvious hardness.

In one swift movement, Jimin bent you over the kitchen table, splaying his hand wide on your shoulder to keep you in place, he rubbed his other hand down the curve of your ass, leaving a spank for good measure, growling at the soft sensual whimper that left your mouth.