-29-

-29-

When Jungkook left you were feeling better about his stance on the whole thing, but you didn't want him involved too much for fear he may get too invested just to come up empty handed after all his effort, which you appreciated but wary of him taking on too much in Jimin's stead.

Regardless of the outcome, Jimin was your boyfriend and he was ready to take on the responsibility of being there, baby's father or not, but you still didn't want him to be disappointed after revealing the paternity.

It was a mess, you were a mess.

Still sat in your wrinkly pyjamas you text Jimin wondering when he would be back home, the message delivered but nothing else comes of it and you're wondering what to do with yourself before you get ready to try on your bridesmaid dress ready for the big day since it was right around the corner.

The one thing you did have was a message from your parents who wished you a happy birthday from what looked like an airport lounge, they smiled at the camera when they took the shot, you suddenly missed them so much.

Your phone pinged with a message from Jimin, he was apologetic for leaving this morning and that he would see you later and explain his early departure, he asked if you ate breakfast and that he loved you with all his heart. You replied to him, smiling at your phone that you ate, that you were feeling so much better now that he had texted you and that you loved him too.

He replied again asking if you were alright alone and you casually mentioned that Jungkook had dropped by to apologise, and show some earnest support but Jimin was suspicious since Jungkook doesn't do anything unless it benefited Jungkook, he wanted to reply and ask about the details of their conversation but decided against it, he knew you loved him and that you wouldn't let Jungkook worm his way back into your good graces just yet.

The girls came around not long after as you slouched on the sofa, pregnancy fatigue winning against you, they brought a fruit and chocolate basket as a birthday gift which you started to eat only to be dragged into trying on your bridesmaids dress.

Stevie was in deep sentimental thought as you tried on your dress, she was getting married in a few days and your dress was getting a little more snug than it did before.

"You have your second scan coming up right?" Haven asked, looking at the bottom of the dress, hemming the front an inch so you wouldn't fall flat on your face.

"It's actually the day after tomorrow but don't worry Stevie, I won't announce anything at your wedding"

"I wouldn't mind but I'm going to throw you a party of your own anyway" Stevie smiles rubbing your belly like a Buddha statue. "What do you think you're having, a boy or a girl?"