CHAPTER - 2

Nobody's P.O.V

"Eline sensei! How can we submit the project?" A boy with short red hair raised his hand. The other students glanced at him and nodded along with his statement. The teacher who was busy writing the notes looked at him and smiled gently. Her Red hair was put in a bun whereas she wore a white button up shirt with black pencil skirt and black stockings.

"Tsubasa- kun ,Well I would love it if you all could do this assignment written but you may submit it online, As per your wish" She turned her body away from the board and looked at her students who were happy with the news.

"Sensei I want to do it written!" "Ya me too!" "We won't let you down!" The students chorused throwing their hands up with determination. Of course you would do the same is you had a teacher like her. The students loved the way she taught them. She was professional as well as funny in between classes. Not to mention during lunch the girls and boys crowd around her to eat with their lovely teacher! How wonderful is that?

"I know you'll all make me proud" Eline sensei admired her kids determination for studies. Truthfully they were the failures of the whole of 1st years But once she came and changed their ways they became the toppers. Hmm...Teachers magic~

Ding! Ding! Her phone rang.

'I thought I put it on silent?' Eline checked her phone and saw it was a message from Sayuri.

_____________*________________

Sayuri🤗

Hello girly!! I made it! You can come and collect it now( •̀ ω •́ )✧ Don't forget my payment!

______________*_______________

Eline replied okay with a smiley face and face the students. The bell was about to ring and there was no other work to do for them. "Kids I may not be able to take the class after break So there might be some substitute teacher. Please behave" Also did I forget to mention. This class has all the pranksters here.

"But sensei!!" The students whined. 

'Time to bring out the guilty face' 😈Eline thought smirking from the inside. "I am so sorry kids but my friend is grieving for her brother who's death anniversary is today.." She gave them a pitiful look making the students feel really bad.

"Fine sensei we'll be good" They regretfully say. Eline smiled at them thankfully and took her leave.

'Well that was easy'

*TIMESKIP*

"So what's special in this potion?" She asked, inspecting the potion. After driving from Somei High school Eline drove and reached Sayuri's house. Sayuri's her best friend who stuck by her through thick and thin. Sayuri's quirk is witchcraft allowing her to help Eline in times of need.

"Invisibility for 2 hours maximum" Sayuri smirked waiting for praises but all she got was...

"Hah? Only 2 hours? That's lame" Eline bluntly said clearly not interested in the green potion that she's swishing from side to side.

A tick mark formed on Sayuri's forehead and she smiled? Can we say smiled? Anyways she smiled creepily. "Then don't expect my help J-A-Q" She said angrily taking the potion from her hand and pouting.

Chuckling Jaq patted Sayuri's head and said. "Gomen Gomen Sayuri" She smiled innocently. "You are too easy to fool~" Sayuri looked down, pouting reduced a bit.

"But can you increase the time?" Jaq asked, sitting down on the couch. Sayuri thought and went to grab a book, that her ancestors had given her, and flipped the pages. Finally coming on the page of invisibility she read through it.