REQUESTS

Hello everybody! I hope that this Thursday is going well for you all and that this week has been a great one so far. I decided, a while ago, that instead of coming up with dead end ideas for AU's, I could shorten them and use them as oneshots - the exact purpose of this book!

As always, I wish for this book to be something you all enjoy to read - whether you are needing something soft for a down day, or something with a little more flair on those days of excitement, this book will be jam packed with a range of stories for you all to read. This is why this page shall be a requests page! If there is any ideas you wish to put forward, leave them here and either on your Wattpad or Twitter page, I'll message you so that you can help me write the chapter! You will be credited in the beginning (optional of course!) so that everybody knows where this beautiful idea blossomed from.

I want to reiterate that these ideas are completely original thoughts, either produced by yourselves or by myself. Nothing here will be copied or stolen from another writer. We are all here to write for whoever we please, there is no point in stealing something from somebody else just for an extra few reads.

That is all I have to say on that front! We will be starting with a current event - Dianne's Australia trip! It will be a four partner, including their separation and reunion. Please if you enjoy a chapter, recommend it on a social media page to other people so that they can love it too, I would be very grateful.

Thank you so much for all of the constant support, it means the world <3
Love, @aussiues 🤍