Part 8

Mangle looking around and Springtrap's glowing eyes.

SpringTrap: Hello, my dear!

Mangle: Who's there?

Springtrap: Just a friend of Nikko. Don't be afraid.

Mangle: Who are you?

SpringTrap: I'm just a solitary kind of rabbit. I've been living here for years.. alone. The dark is my only companion.

Mangle: I-I'm sorry. I didn't know someone else lived here. I can go somewhere else.

SpringTrap: I'd like you to stay here a little longer.

Mangle turns her head.

SpringTrap: I haven't talked to someone for such a [distorted] long time. You know, it's awful when people avoid you, when people hate you. You feel lonely, helpless.. [Mangle becomes sad] and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mangle: [sigh] I know, I know what you mean. What's your name?

SpringTrap: They call me.. [Springtrap reveals himself] Springtrap!

Mangle: SpringTrap?

SpringTrap: Your wonder makes me suppose you've already heard this name.

Mangle: Well.. yes, s-sometimes.

SpringTrap: I don't have a good reputation, do I, Mangle?

Mangle: What? N-no! I mean.. wait. How do you know my name?

SpringTrap: I know lots of things. Poor Chica, poor Bonnie. Even the Poor Fat kid and Beard guy. hey were only trying to help you! And you almost destroyed them. You ruined everything! [Mangle sheds a tear] Now Foxy hates you. There's nobody on your side. You're as lonely as I am.

Mangle: [sigh] It's true. I've ruined everything.

SpringTrap: That's why I'm asking you to stay with me.

Mangle: Stay with you?

SpringTrap: Stay with me forever! As my bride.

Mangle: What?

SpringTrap: You heard me, Mangle! Marry me, and [distorted] we'll rein together over this place!