Colours of Love

After many years later
Kartik became a businessman in Mumbai."Maa ,where is my ID card ?Akshaya(Kartik and Naira's daughter)asked."Its in your wardrobe"Naira said.Akshaya is a 16 year-old girl."Papa ,please pick me up at 6pm from school"she said.Naira raised her eyebrows and asked "Why so late ?
"I am going to Preeti's home"Akshaya said.Kartik nodded and dropped them to the school."Naira"Kartik called out her name from outside.Naira was shocked to see him."What are you doing here Mendak ? Did you not go to office?she asked.He immediately went close to her and carried her in his arms."Kartik ,drop me down"she said.He held her tightly and she blushed."You are not even bothering me because you are busy with Kairav and Akshaya.Do you know who i am ?he asked."Of course, yes.You are my everything ,my man ,my soulmate and my Mendak.You stop thinking like that, my love.Even you don't spend much time with me as you are a very busy businessman."she said and kissed him in the forehead."I have taken holiday today because i just want to be with you"he said.She hugged him."But tomorrow is a government holiday because it's holi ,right ?"Naira asked."Yes ,i know so that's why i took holiday today ,so that i can be with my pyaari Naira"he said and she laughed.Then ,they spent time together."I'll go and pick them up"Kartik said."Pappa ,i am here"Kairav said."How was your school ?How is 12th standard ?he asked."Its tough papa"he sighed.Kartik chuckles softly."Where is your sister ?he asked."I didn't see her papa.You wait here ,i will go and bring her"he said and went to the school.He searched for her but he couldn't find her."Preeti ,where are you going?he asked."I am going to my home ,Why ?she asked."No ,nothing.By the way ,did you see Akshaya ?he asked."No ,but she went out from the school at 5pm ,itself"she said and went home.Kairav suspected something and went to the back side of the school.He saw Akshaya with a guy and they both were holding hands.He became angry and went back."Papa ,i think she has some class.So ,come let us go home"he said."No ,i can't leave her just like that.You be here ,lemme go and check again"Kartik said and went."Matthew ,you are so nice to me.I am happy that i met such a beautiful soul"Akshaya said and went.While coming back to school she sees her dad who was talking with the security."Sir ,is she your child ?he asked and Kartik looked at her.He ran towards her and asked "Where were you ?
"I was in school"she said."Fine ,let us go home"he said and they went to home.Naira hugged them and gave food."I want to tell you something, come here"Kartik said."Our baby is hiding something from us.Around 5pm in the school ,i saw Preeti leaving to her home alone and she was not with her.She told us that she will go to her house and come at 6pm but that didn't happen,Naira"he said and became tensed.She held his hands and said"We will figure it out ,don't worry.I have also been noticing her for the past few days , that she is behaving so differently with us"."What if something happens to her ?he asked and shed tears."Nothing will happen to her"she said and hugged him.Kairav took her phone and noticed that she had 15 missed calls from a unknown number."Papa ,tomorrow is holi.Let us do something nicely"Kairav said.They all silently looked at her as she was busy with her phone."How was your day ,Akshaya ?Naira asked."Same mumma ,it was boring"she said and went to room."Where are you going ?Kartik asked."Papa ,i will come back in five minutes"she said and went.Its been a hour and she didn't come down."Kartik ,come let us sleep"Naira said.Then he slept ,Naira slowly went to Akshaya's room and took her phone.

                 Holi Celebration
The Goenka family celebrated the festival in a very joyful way.They were busy throwing and applying colours to each other.Kartik pulled her hand and applied holi.She kissed his cheeks and said"Happy Holi ,I love you Kittu".He kissed her and said the same."Maa ,did you see my mobile ?she asked."No dear.Is it urgent? She asked."No ,just asked"Akshaya replied."Go and play holi beta"Naira said and kissed her in the forehead.Then ,Naira tells Kartik that she hides her phone.After sometime ,Naira unlocked her phone and saw her messages.She found out that Matthew's approach towards her was not right.So ,she immediately blocked his number and deleted her(Akshaya) instagram account."Did he send any messages to her ?Kartik asked."He asked her out for a date on tomorrow"Naira said.Kartik became angry and quickly Naira held his hands and said"As parents ,we should handle this with care.I know this generation people are so casual about this.We should talk to her about this and make her understand that this is not healthy.She was interested in him through Instagram and slowly they became close in school.But you know one thing ,our baby still doesn't know his true colors because she is innocent"."Let us be more aware from tomorrow onwards"Kartik said and Naira looked at him.