Stage Fighting part1

Beck's POV

Im in the black box practicing my stage fighting with Russ the out of no where Tori jumos on Russ's back. "Who the hell is this chick?" Russ asks as I pull Tori off of him. "What was that about?" I ask her. "He was hurting you." She tells me as Jade walks up to us. "Oh you poor thing." Jade says and stands by me. "Why do you care anyway?" She asks. "Well i thougt that he would be in enough pain dating you and my freak of a sister." Tori says. "Wow Tori I didnt think you thougt of me like that. Plus there not dating your freak of a sister." We hear a voice say and we look at the door to see Octavia walking out the door. "Way to go Tori." Cat says and runs after her calling her name.

Octavia's POV

I walk just past the door of our class to hear. "Well i though that he would be in enough pain dating you and my freak of a sister." From Tori and tears form in my eyes. "Wow Tori I didnt know you thought of me like that." I say then walk out of the class. "Octavia wait." I hear sweet sweet cat call after me so i stop. "What cat?" I ask her maybe I little to harsh. I turn arround for her to see that I'm crying. "I dont know why Tori said that your bot a freak your just unique." Cat tells me. "Wow thanks cat but I uh got to go I'll see you later?" I say but it sounds more like a question, cat nods fastly. I walk away to the principles offace when i get there in nock on the door. "Come in." I hear faintly so i walk in. "Hey I was wondering if I can preform a song inforunt of the school for lunch today?" I ask and he looks up. "Of corse you can." He tells me and I nod then walk away.

Time skip to lunch

Im off stage waiting for Mr. Sycowitz it Finnish introducing me. "Listen up everyone. Today we have one of you fellow students singing a song. So if you will give a warm wellcome to miss Octavia Vega." He says and i walk up stage yhen take the microphone from him. "Thank you Mr. Sycowitz. As he said um going to be singing an orignal song called you where good to me. Andre come on up." I say and he comes up and i give him the extra microphone. The band starts to play the song.

At the end of the song I was tearing up but evryone starts to clap. "Thank you now enjoy the rest of your lunch." I say then walk off finally leting the tears slip. I walk to my bike and put on my helmet then drive off home.

Jade's POV

After octavia was done with her song i was in tears knowing it was about beck and myself. Octavia rushes off the stage and i try to fallow her but she was already gone. I walk back to our table and sit down with my head down. "Come on baby let's go to her house to talk to her and try to get with her agian." Beck whispers in my ear and i nod.

Time skip to the vega's

We finally got there and i nock on the door Trina awncers. "Oh hi guys you here to talk to Tavia?" She asks and I nod. She lets us in. "Shes in her room shes been pretry upset." She tells us and we walk up to her room.