...traveling and opps

I have not yet gotten bored of traveling the multiverse yet. Which is good since there are still plenty of aus to visit and know what kind they are.

I thought and glanced around, why do I feel like someone's following me? I questioned myself and left the au a bit faster then the others.

I don't think I like the feeling of being followed, but then again whoever was following me could have a very good reason to following me...

It could have been ink...or error...or even fresh!

Wait... I didn't forgot about Dream and nightmare did I?

Are those two following me right now? Can they even feel my very muted emotions? Or my human emotions?

Shoot...if they manage to catch up to me...I'll have to ask if they say something about it....

But until then I'll keep heading throughout the multiverse, I really want to see if there's a momma Cq au here.

I would just love to visit and help out. That au is like one of my all time favorites, like the kids are flipping cute with kid error, kid geno, and kid fresh... and their friends.

I also like the Asy from that au to. I don't know if the au actually exists here but if it does, I'm finding it and I'll be visiting that au, it will be under my protection if it is here or was ever made in the future.

I thought and grinned fondly at the thought of a momma Cq au being here.

Besides if anyone targets aus that have children in, well they will certainly be in for a surprise~.

I thought and chuckled. Yes no one will get in my way of protecting children aus... unless they want to meet an untimely death after all.

I decided with a nod to myself as I wandered around in epictale.

Briefly watching epic talk to someone before walking off, not caring who epic was talking to.

I headed off in one direction, curious since I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to epictale besides epic himself in some comics on YouTube.

I glanced around, noting down anything that was different and just moved around to see how different this place was.

I paused, feeling two different portals opening up nearby and hid in a tree to watch.

I looked at both portals and waited before my eyes widen a little with faint surprise.

Huh they caught up to me...I thought as I saw both nightmare and dream existed out of their own portals to glance around.

"I know your there." Dream called out and I smirked a bit.

I teleported nearby and avoided almost getting shredded by nightmares tentacles before he realized something.

"Oh so your the one we were following." Nightmare mentioned as he brought his tentacles back.

Dream gave his brother a look when nightmare had kinda attacked me moments ago.

I smiled more, "and? What do you want with me?"

They both looked at me and they both opened their mouths.

____*___*____*_____*____*_____*___*
And done with 629 words, short but it's been quite a long while since I could update this, I'm just happy I could.

Also anyone want to guess what both of them would ask or say?

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Killertale, killer, papyrus/ghost
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Aftertale, geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Horrortale, sans/horror/axe, papyrus/sweets
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, cross
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Momma Cq, asy, Cq, fresh, error, geno, ink, (and the other few kids, I don't have nicknames for them so they might keep it since they might not leave their au at all)
Sciencetale, sans/sci, papyrus/unknown
Medictale, sans/medic, papyrus/unknown

With a few other unknown aus.

Xxxx