Chapter 2

It's 4:15pm and you hear a knock at your door and you answer it. It's Niall. He says "Hey, I'm here a little early, I hope its okay." You say "It's okay, come in." You show him just basic places and you go up to your room to help him with math. After you study for about an hour, Niall says "Lets take a break. My brain is gonna explode." You laugh and say "Okay, you hungry?" "Ya,  I'm always hungry." So you and Niall go down stairs and you fix sandwiches and sit down and eat.  Nialls asks "You want to play 21 questions?" "Sure." "Okay, favorite color?" "Teal" "Nice, favorite animal?" "Um.. koala or penguin." "Cute, favorite food?" "That's really hard.. I like alot of food, i guess Chinese or chicken." "Yummy, what do you do for fun?" "Um.. go to the park or the mall." You and Niall continue to play 21 questions, you even ask him questions. You are on your last question and you ask "Would... you... erm.. like to... go out... on a...date-e? I mean its okay if you say no." He says "Okay, we can try it. Where and when?" "Umm, next Saturday at 12pm at the park?" "Okay that sounds good." You hear a honk outside and Niall says "Oh, that's my mom. Gotta go. Bye, see you tomorrow.." "Bye" and both of you smile until he goes out the door.