Chapter 3

It's Friday, the night before your date with Niall. You have been hanging out with him non-stop. Bella has been ingoring you lately, because of that, but it doesn't really matter because you havent ever felt more happy in your entire life when your around him. You choose out your outfit, it's just a 'Refuse To Sink' shirt with skinny jeans and converse. You go to bed with a smile on your face.

You wake up Saturday and jump out of bed. It's 10:00 a.m, you hurry and throw on your outfit, make-up and walk to the park. You sit down on the swing until you see Niall. He has a basket in his hand. He comes over and says "Hey, ready for the picnic?" "Ya, lets go." You sit down under a tree and he takes out the food.  He brought sandwiches, chips, Arizona tea, and strawberries. He gives you a sandwich and an Arizona tea. He says "So, have you talked to Bella lately?" "No, she has been ignoring me. I don't know why." you lied. "She might be mad at us for going on a date." "Ya probably" "Will you get in trouble for it?" "I don't know.. She might not talk to me for a few days but she'll get over it." You and Niall eat in silence for a little while until he pokes your cheek. You smile and poke his stomach. you guys have a poke war until you start to cry from all the laughing and you finally stop.

He asks "Want to swing?" "Sure, race you there." You get up and take off running but Niall passes you after a short while and beats you there. He says "Haha, beat you there." "Butt" you say back. You and him swing holding hands for a while until he says "Come here, sit on my lap, love." You blush a little and sit down on his lap. You lay your head in his neck. He says "How did you feel before I came along, be honest." "I was awkward, I was the shy one no body knew about. I always sat in the back of each class. I was self conscious before I met you. Thats the honest truth" "I was the shy one too, at my old school." He kisses you on the hand. "Your the most beautiful girl I have ever met, Nicolette. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, of course I will." He gives you a kiss on the cheek. You just sit there in his lap until the date ends.