The Frenemys

Maris Pov:
This Morning I got on the bus and I noticed that Keira and Jaden already got on. I didn't want them to know that I got on the bus so I went 2 seats in front of them because I wanted to spy on them. I saw them talking and laughing and I thought it was cute. "I ship" I whispered to myself. When the bus stopped off at school I got off quickly and I hid behind a bush. I then saw them walking together and I saw Keira fake punch him. I quickly ran in the classroom waiting for them to come in. Keira sits right by me and Jaden sits in front of me so I saw them talking he whole time during class.

Keira's Pov:
After doing work for like 3 hours I got bored so I decided to trip Jaden while he was walking back to his seat. All of a sudden he falls onto Maris desk so she hits him in him head with her math book. Then a boy in our class threw a ruler at a girl in the class. Not even 5 seconds later there was a huge fight in the class room. Everyone was throwing things at each other and hitting each other. Someone pushed Jaden towards me and Mari so we threw him across the class and he hit a white board. The teacher tried telling us to stop but then we just got louder. The principal walked in and I thought it was another student so I threw a chair at him and he passed out. After all of the fighting happened the whole class got sent home for the day. I think the teacher lost half of this brain cells after the class war.

Jadens Pov:
Today there was a huge fight and I got beat up (mostly by Keira and Mari) when I got home I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower. I had a bloody nose and a black eye (probably from Keira.) After that I got my clothes on and went outside. When I got outside I was surprised; I saw Keira doing a TikTok right outside of my house. I don't think she knew where I lived (or did she..?) I walked outside and said "hello." "Oh hi,I didn't know u lived here." She said. I invited her inside and we played on my Ps5. She surprisingly beat me in almost ever game we played.