T H R E E

(quick announcement, I know Andromeda was older than Narcissa and was born in the early 1950s, but for the story I'm changing that. In this ff Bellatrix was born August 18th, 1956, Narcissa was born January 4th, 1958, and Andromeda was born May 10th, 1961. I'm also changing the ages of some minor characters too.) 

Twelve o'clock.  Trinity's seventh birthday party has officially started.  Almost every single pureblood family was attending, excluding the 'blood traitors'.  Everyone seemed to be in four groups: The adults, who were sitting in the parlor, talking to each other about blood purity and whatnot; The Teenagers, doing  god knows what; The loners, doing there own things ; and the kids.

The kids group consisted of Bellatrix Black (twelve),  Lucius Malfoy (eleven) Narcissa Black (ten), Sirius Black (nine), Evan Rosier (eight) Regulus Black (eight), Andromeda Black (seven), and Trinity Black (seven).  There were a few other kids attending the party too, but they decided they were too 'cool' to be with them. 

"I'm bored" Bellatrix announced.

'Hi bored, I'm Sirius." Sirius replied. Bellatrix gave Sirius a murderous look. 

"Let's play Never Have I Ever," Lucius suggested.

"Fine. But I'm going first.  Sirius, never have I ever made a bad Dad joke." Bellatrix replied, looking Sirius straight in the eye.

"Never, duh"

Omg so sorry for not updating in like, 6 months! I forgot my password! Also sorry the chapter is so short.  Better chapters coming soon -Victoria