Hybrid bunny🔮,Pt:1 *Fluff and slight🔞*

Y/n pov:

Walking around the corners of the streets, all alone ! I progressed my way to a nearby so called haunted house... I have almost went there everyday and found nothing creepy at all. It also includes the fact that I don't have any friends, And I never hated spending my time alone. Neighbourhood people wouldn't stop gossiping about me in my back...they constantly warned me not to even place a single step into the house , But being the adventurous anteater.Who wouldn't love to live rent free in such a big house! bruh (Broke girl sh*ts 🐶💅)

Plopping myself on the spacious Couch! I turned the heater on,since it was very cold outside.I killed time playing with the bunny I found there...he was the first thing I encountered. He was being all pitiful and Cute🥺 ...my style is black🖤 but never my heart! So I fed him every time I came here and made him comfortable around me.... I badly wanted to get him to my home but there wouldn't be a sufficient place for him right ....

There is also something special in this appealing bunny! It's fur and eye colour changes respective to emotions!

Red ❤️ while angry!
Sapphire 💙when scared.
Emerald 💚when he feels happy and
Purple 💜when it's his heat.

When I called him by his name Jaykaayyyy! He ran out of nowhere and sat himself between my arms! I awed at his innocent cuteness and His fur Changed to Emerald indicating That he was happy ! I adored him with all my heart,basically escaping from the harsh reality .Not o so soon a small fragile cut in his left ear caught my wandering attention. It was bleeding 🩸 ! My expression quickly changed from a happy to a worried one! I thought about taking him to a pet care center or self treating but neither do I have time nor I had the first aid things. the sun went down, the sloppy red clouds slowly disappeared from my sight .."Crap it's too late now "

After arguing with myself for straight 10 mins I finally decided to take him home!

HOME:
Placing him Comfortably on a table with a fur blanket! I took out the first aid kit from the kitchen cabinet and started cleaning his wound with a medical antiseptic! He slightly hissed in pain, his eye colour changed to Sapphire. I internally felt bad for his painful wound but I kept it to myself and just showed a confident figure. I comforted him by patting his back! "Don't worry Bunny boy everything will be alright, Mommy is here" His colour changed back to normal and so your worries!

Time passed:
                          After looking at him for a long time I decided to take a shower. "Wow a tiring day". "Wait he is not clean,Maybe I should give him a shower too!" without giving it a second thought, i took him in my hands and got into the shower! I stripped myself and stepped inside! I cleansed myself and him with soft harmless soap in lukewarm running water and made sure his wound was safe enough from making it anymore worse by the water. Can't lie, it felt like heaven after all the workings....
After being done with the shower, I placed him down on the Floor to grab some towels for both of us. I left a peck on his snowy white forehead as a "I'll be back" and walked away  from the shower room!

Jk pov:

She softly planted a kiss on my forehead and hopped out of the shower happily like a rabbit ! This makes me think whether I'm the real bunny or her.lol
I giggled to myself and a "hmm" left my mouth in relaxation . Then the realisation hit me. My body started to change! My fur disappeared, ears became short, My arms and Legs became puffed and longer. A ✨DiNg DoNg✨ is Dangling b/w my legs 🤭
Shoot! I got back to my human form! I was shocked and  happy but nervous at the same time... I was cursed to live as a bunny by a mf witch until my soulmate kisses me!
Wait a Damn min....
Does that mean

She is my sou-lm-ate??

Author pov:

Picking the towels from the wardrobe, you opened the shower door,Only to find a whole ass grown man
✨NAkEy NAkEy ✨ (I like the view🌝🌚)
Ahh! You screamed from the top of your lungs in fear and locked the door harshly from outside. Faint footstep noises reached to the end of the door and the man behind it knocked the door !

"Y/n??"

The male called out your name sending shivers down your spine

"Yahhh! Who the hell are you? How did you even get in here and how do you know my fucking name?"

Listen carefully Y/n. Don't panic! I'm the bunny who you took from that old creepy building and treated my wounds.... I'm actually not a full real bunny but a hybrid one....

But-t how's this even possible ,

Look, I'm a Normal human who lived in that house 🏠 with my parents for a long time until a mysterious woman entered into our lives... She senselessly summonsed me to become a rabbit!

But you're a human now

Hmmm..Yeah! When my equal partner of my life kisses 💋 me, I'll turn into a human!

That doesn't even make sense, liar. Spill the truth or I'm calling the cops!

Cmon Y/n I'm telling the truth ! I'm your Jaykayyy!🥺 Anyways My Real name is Jeon Jungkook....

Yo-ure Jungkook? The boy who disappeared 12 years ago (You mean Annabelle y/n?..)

Yess now please open the door! I need to talk

You opened the door softly, still not believing him ! A Tall yet Cute and soft figure peeked from the door crack... His eyes sparkled and his plump lips were cherry red asking for Destruction,

"Mm.. so hat was that you wanted to talk ... No.. when are you leaving?"

"Huh? Who said I'm leaving ?? I'm gonna stay in my girlfriends house"
He declared without any hesitation and plopped on your bed

"YAAHH! Get your ass up before I give you a tight slap on your butt with my Butt Whopper!" (idk it's exact name🥲)
With no time his eyes colour changed to purple, His forehead became sweaty, Breath became irregular, A smile more like a smirk started to grow from his cheek to the ear!
He hovered above your already weak body almost making his chest and yours to bump , He Raised your chin with his index and stared into your soul

So you got an Ass slapper?Perfect time Bbg😈

🚨 ➤ ➤ Part two is a pure smut🔞,
so if you're uncomfortable with those stuff! I suggest you to stop right here and continue with your own imagination   ;)