Hybrid Bunny🔞,Pt:2 Finale (Mature content+)

🚨Heavy smut alert 🚨
.
Perfect timing bbg😈.....(part one @fluffkooq)
He swiftly got up from you searching for the tool in your bedroom draws....

"Gotcha", He grinned at you like he just won a lottery but less than a min, his duality entered the chat. His hooded eyes pierced through your heart making your Heart go crazy like Rollercoster (xinbexdb screams in Jin)

You gulped hard knowing what's coming up and closed your eyes shut! He came closer and closer while you crawled back further and further...Your back came in contact with the cold head rester which sent shivers down your spine

He swiftly got the rope out of your robe and tied your hands back to the armrest of the bed...You squirmed around struggling to free yourself but all the effort went in vain! He swept the half parted robe to the sides of your torso and attacked your small nipples with his warm,ruby red lips,...His skilful tongue swirled around the base of your nipple making it erect ... He sucked and rubbed his 2 fingers leaving your pink nipples in a pity

"Urgh" you groaned in frustration and kicked the empty air! "Why is my girl so desperate while daddy is just beside her to help!" He circled his fingers in your already swollen clit and entered a digit! Your back arched in the pleasure he leered at your uncontrollable movements and evily entered another finger! Your toes curled and your breath became heavy! "Ahh fuck..." you cursed with the last breath you had and started clenching over his fingers! All of a sudden he pulled out his phalanx and middle finger making you sexually frustrated, you were about to cum but that Titan didn't let you so..! He gave a tight spank on your ass with the ass slapped which made it glow red, he was enjoying the moment and another one made its way! You wailed and your bum unruly wiggled !

He devil grinned and placed your lips on his,

"Not so easily princess!"

He whispered on your cherry lips and continued playing with you ! Since you both were already naked it gave him less work and great satisfaction! He harshly yet carefully spread your legs with his veiny arms and gave kitty licks! Time to workout !He announced before flipping you over and ducking your neck! Ik i have only been a bunny so far but let's be doggies tonight! He bent you over the bed's edge and swiftly inserted his Friend inside your throbbing cunt but being the gentleman bunny he is, he gave you some time to adjust!

"Move..." you said out making his bulge grow bigger inside your 🐱! He pulled a stack of your hair from behind and started moving ! The smell of sex dominated the plain scent of the environment. Non-stop skin clapping and moans were the only thing that could be heard. The moon and the ancestral stars witnessed the both Non Toxicant souls making love to each other! Mind dirty, but heart full of Love ❤️ and sincerity!

Ahh faster daddy I'm close...
Me too.., Urgh!

He kept pounding in your pink 🐱...
Bbg let it go...

You both cummed at the same time! Both of your pearly cum mixed together and leaked out of your birth areas, Only true love is seen in both of your eyes... Soon you both collapsed on the bed.. Exhausted,Lacking in energy but never in love !

You called me baby boy and called yourself mommy so I wanted to show you who the real boss is😏! And I guess I did my job very well😌🔞!

You both laughed heavenly staring at the transparent ceiling...
I love you..

He confessed out of blue!

I love you ❤️ too.. I wish there was a better way to say these 3 words but I could just recollect any of my past memories after this!

Let's glow together like the stars and moon in the sky ☁️✨

He said in one heavy breath not only enjoying the moment right now but also thinking about your future!

Look there is something b/w them too(a comet ☄️ passes)

You said as you unconsciously closed eyes and started wishing

hmm... is it Cute Daughter like my Y/n ❤️or a Beast bunny boy 😏like me

He mumbled in your ears cockily only to hear a shocking word from you back

It's a Vampire boy like me 🍷
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It's a Vampire boy like me 🍷-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x