16

Jackson's POV

My family was a mess. With my dad being a drunk and my mom doing whatever she wanted. Most people in school think I had the perfect family because my parents came for school PTA's,donated money and so on.

When I was a little boy,I wanted to be like my dad;married to the woman I love,bring forth children and live a comfortable life.
But now I don't know what I wanted anymore.

My friends all came from rich families,I was also rich but not like them. Being Alex's friend was a blessing because you get to enjoy things you never imagined off.
Kitty and I love each other but I know she will leave  me because my dad's business was about to go bankrupt. She loved extravagant things and I know I can't give it to her at the moment.

My life wasn't a total mess. I still had hope and friends I could rely on. Today was another day and I knew I had to talk to my friends so that they help me out.

"Hey man,sup"
"Cool. Guys I want to tell you all something and I hope that you will all help me," I looked at them with hope.
"Sure Jack, what are friends for?" Alex asked with a smile.

Alex could be sweet sometimes but at other times he could be pretty nasty.
I told them what was happening in my family right now and to my surprise they said they will help me.

Alex said he will talk to his dad.

What good friends I have. I was even surprised when they said they will help.

Now my only problem was Kitty. I just hope that she will accept  me with or without money.

So how will Kitty take this news?. Will she be with him or it's a bye for their relationship.