|| I Love You ||

WARNING! SMUT!!

Let me know if there are any mistakes

Hope ye enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I’m so excited!” George exclaimed in a cheerful voice. He was currently getting ready for his first ever date, and to help him was his best friend, Clay watched from inside his screen as George held up two different shirts to his chest, asking Clay what his opinion was. 

“I like the blue one,” Clay said as he pointed towards the baby blue button up. George nodded as he continued to get ready with his best friend on call.

“George, I really don’t want you to get your hopes up over this. What if he doesn’t show up,-” “Clay, I don’t wanna hear it,” George interrupted as he held his hand up towards Clay. Clay let out a frustrated sigh and lent his head in his hands. 

“Whatever, just don’t come crying to me when shit doesn’t go as planned.” He grumbled before hanging up the call, leaving George muddled at his best friend’s sudden reaction. He decided to ignore his stubborn behavior as he checked his watch and realized that it was almost time for his date to pick him up. He hurtled to finish touching up his final look and once satisfied he sigh happily and trotted across his apartment to his front door; 

Where he waited,

And waited, 

And waited. 

He’d check his watch every few seconds only to sigh in disappointment and look back to his front door. Maybe Clay was right, he thought; slowly beginning to lose his patience with this guy. As much as his inner self was starting to side with Clay he didn’t want to give up quite yet: because he knew that as soon as he tells Clay he’s gonna laugh in his face and say ‘I told you so’. 

But why? Why didn’t anyone want him? What was wrong with him? Why did people glare at him and point their fingers his way whenever he’d walk by them? What made him stand out amongst the rest? What made him so unlikable? 

A single tear trickled down his freckled cheek. 

Why couldn’t he be like the rest? 

With one last sigh he gave up, heaving himself off the floor and shuffling his way to his bedroom to change into something more comfortable. As he did this more tears started to well up in the corners of his eyes. He just wanted to be loved, was that so much to ask for?

He reached for his phone that sat on his nightstand and opened it up, scrolling down his contacts that only consisted of three people: his mother, his slightly younger sister, and Clay. 

He pressed Clay’s name and tapped the call button then put the phone up to his ear; exhaling deeply as the phone began to ring, indicating that it was trying to notify the person on the other end of the line. 

With just four rings someone had answered, 

“George? Shouldn’t you be on your date right now?” George let out a forced chuckle, another tear making its way down his face as he bit his lip to hold back a sob. 

“Yeah, I should be,” the youngin replied in a husky voice, not being able to control how his voice sounded. Though by the long, heavy sigh coming from the other end he knew Clay had already figured out what happened. 

“I know you said not to come crying back, and I-I’m not,” George couldn’t help but let out a quiet whimper near the end as he covered his mouth to help silence himself. 

“Sure sounds like it,” Clay scoffed before muffling noises could be heard from his end. 

“Listen, I’m not looking for pity or sympathy from you,-”