Epilogue

No ones pov

Kageyama Tobio. A boy who loves volleyball, milk, and meat buns with his heart, will be met with a surprise along with four others once they wake up.

Kageyama POV

My phone alarm had started blaring loudly causing my ears and my head to ache. I groan and turn on my other side trying to avoid the obnoxious noise. Of course, that didn't work so I just decided to wake up.

I opened my eyes only to be facing a white wall and a calendar in front of my face. I read the writing for today's date as my eyes started to go wide.

I got up quickly feeling very different from when I went to bed last night. I shake off the thought as I need to get ready for training camp.

I grab my phone to check the time. I made a relieved sigh as I still had at least an hour or two to get ready. Good thing I packed everything I need for the next two weeks yesterday.

When I got up I felt this heavy weight on my chest and something tickling my neck. I was confused on why I felt like this. But training camp is a parody right now!

I went out of my room and walked quietly to the bathroom, since it was pretty early in the morning and I didn't want to wake Miwa up.

I walked into the bathroom and start to turn on the hot water for the shower.

I decided to brush my teeth first to save some time. I walk to the sink and turn on the faucet as cold water came out. I grabbed my tooth brush and some tooth paste, but immediately dropped them as I screamed in terror.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled out.

I heard a door slam open and the sound of angry door steps coming towards the bathroom.

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO! What is the problem...." Miwa trailed off as she starred at me in disbelief.

I gave her a weak closed smile and a small wave.

"Kageyama? What happened!?" She asked or more so demanded me to tell her.

"I-I don't know! I was going to take a shower but then saw I WAS A GIRL!" I screamed out starting to get extremely nervous on what I'm going to do.

"I CAN'T GO TO TRAINING CAMP LIKE THIS!?ESPECIALLY NOT FOR TWO WEEKS!" I yelled.

Miwa looked at me for a second then sighed.

"Tobio you have two options...ONE! you can go to training camp like this..OR TWO! you can stay home during the two weeks of training camp!" Miwa said sternly.

I thought about it for a few minutes and I wanted to go because it didn't matter what gender I was! I can still play!

"Number one!" I said.

Miwa looked at me skeptically making sure this is what I wanted. I gave her a reassuring nod which helped her to agree to my terms.

"Fine! But I'll lend some clothes for the two weeks! Along with some other essentials and my gym clothes!" Miwa stated.

I nod happily as I quickly get up and take a shower.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" She said turning me around.

I gave her a confused look on why she looked angry.

"you have bigger boobs than me! Well that's going to give you some back pain!" She said with grin.

Once again I gave her a confused look. She sighed and just said never mind as she walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.