Chapter 2

No ones pov

It was now early in the morning with a bunch of teenagers cramped into a gym at once. Yawns, whispers, and groaning were heard through out the gym.

The managers were all in a different corner of the gym. Along with Kageyama, Sugawara, Nishinoya, and Atsumu since they couldn't play due to the coaches orders.

Kageyama and Nishinoya were sitting in the corner depressed that they couldn't play the matches. Sugawara chatted with the other managers and Atsumu was trying to comfort the two in the corner.

"It's not so bad!" Atsumu said as she rubbed their back.

"I wanted to play volleyball..." Kageyama and Nishinoya said.

Atsumu sighed and stood up as she put her hand on her hips. The two looked up at the beaming angel and covered their eyes.

"Too bright!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

Atsumu grabbed the both of them and pulled them up off the ground. She signaled them to follow her quietly outside the gym. They both nodded and secretly sneaked out of the gym without anyone noticing them.

Atsumu shushed them and pointed at the parking lot where there was a bus.

"Shiratorizawa bus came a day later due to traffic.." Atsumu said as she hid behind the conveniently placed bushes. Nishinoya and Kageyama both doing the same.

"Why are we looking at Shiratorizawa again?" Noya asked.

"They have one of the best aces! His name is...uh Ushijima Wakatoshi!" Atsumu exclaimed excitedly.

"Wasn't there another one of the best aces going to this camp?" Kageyama asked.

Atsumu shrugged and starred at the people getting out of the bus.

"What was it?" Nishinoya questions.

"Uh..um.. Saku??" Kageyama asked.

"No...it was something like kusa?" Nishinoya said.

"Kiyoo..? Sakai? Oomi?" Nishinoya continued listing possible names.

"What are you three germs doing" Sakusa said.

The three girls yelled in terror at the man who just came out of nowhere. They all cling to each other and Kageyama looks like her soul just left her body.

"We were just uh..." Nishinoya started and then pretend like she didn't hear anything.

"Miya" Sakusa said glaring at her.

Atsumu gulped at the intimidating man and his aura. She averted her eyes to the left and looked anywhere else other than Sakusa.

"Atsumu Miya" Sakusa said more sternly.

"We were just..um..spying on Wakatoshi..." Atsumu said as she fiddles with her fingers.

Sakusa's eyes twitch as he felt annoyed and jealous of how she seem to admire the ace. He took out his gloves and put them on, also sanitizing them properly.

He grabbed Atsumu's hand and pulled her away from the other two females.

"That was awkward" Nishinoya said.

Kageyama agreed with a nod.

"HELLO!" Tendou screamed out as he popped out of nowhere.

"AHHHHHH!" Both girls screamed once again.

"Tendou don't scare them like that" Ushijima said nonchalantly.

"Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendou said as he always like playing tricks on other people for fun. He shrugged and elbowed Wakatoshi to talk to the two.

"They're the boys who turned into girls!" He whispered loudly but not loud enough for Nishinoya and Kageyama to hear.

Ushijima wasn't always up to date on all the gossip stuff, since he always focused on volleyball and school. He looked at the two recognizing one of them immediately.

"The setter that was with the orange.." he said.

"PFTT-BAHAHAH!" Tendou laughed loudly as he held his stomach.

"The names Kageyama Tobio" she said pouting a little.

"NISHINOYA YUU! KAGEYAMA TOBIO!" They heard Suga yell.

The two froze in fear as they quickly stood up and scrambled into the gym. Tendou was still laughing his butt off as Wakatoshi stared at Kageyama from afar.

-

Sugawara was scolding the two for walking out without telling anyone. As Daichi tried to calm Suga down before she goes into protective mode. Tanaka was praying for his buddy to be alright and survive Suga.

"Has anyone seen Atsumu?" Osamu asked.

Everyone shrugged saying they haven't seen her in a while. Osamu was starting to panic as his older sister is missing from sight and no one has seen her.

"Some guy took Atsumu away about a few minutes ago" Nishinoya said.

Everyone froze as the sentence sounded VERY bad and wrong.

"His name was Sakusa?" Kageyama said.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya said as she high fives the girl.

"THAT ACE!?" Osamu and Kita yelled.

"FUCK! WE NEED TO GO FIND HER!" Osamu yelled as he ran out of the gym. Kita, Suna, and Aran followed after.

"Time for matches!" Nekoma coach yelled.