𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗧

|| 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 ||

Natasha opened the door and entered inside

Natasha opened the door and entered inside. She immediately ran and hugged a crying ruhi. The intensity of ruhi's tears grew more after getting natasha's touch. She hid her face more into her stomach.

"Ruhi! Calm down ruhi! Please stop crying, we will find some solution. Please stop crying!"

Natasha raised her voice little but nothing affected her friend as she was still crying.

"What did I do natasha? How will I face everyone now? I did sin. Merry aunty will kill me if she got to know about this. How could I do this? What will everyone think about me? They will call me characterless__" she cried more thinking about a lot of things.

"Stop it ruhi. You haven't done anything, it was unintentional. We will visit the hospital again then doctor will abort this. You don't have to worry." Hearing natasha's words ruhi pulled back herself and uttered the word which went cutting her heart.

'Abortion?'

Her palm travelled down on her lower abdomen as she pressed it a little over.

"How will I kill this baby? It's not right. I can't!"

"Don't be mad ruhi. You can't give birth to this child! More than you the child will suffer with the taunts of society. You very well know what will they call it. Illegitimate child! Better to abort it ruhi." Ruhi was getting more emotional, didn't know why but she felt like not to kill the baby. What was his/her fault to get this? She was his/her mother, how could a mother kill her own baby? Her parents whom she didn't know, hadn't care about her but she had to care about her baby. She couldn't just kill him/her without any fault.

"I'm confused! I don't want to kill this child. I'm an orphan natasha and this child is the only one I can call mine. I can't kill him." Ruhi spoke out with more determination and clutching her stomach little possessively.

Natasha, who was standing till now took a seat beside her friend and sighed.

"Did you talk to yuvaan?"

"Yuvaan? No!" Ruhi replied with a blank face.

Again natasha held her palm and said "Talk to him, tell him that you are pregnant. You both have did a mistake and it's your both's responsibility now. Tell him once and then decide to keep it or not." Natasha's words made a little sense as ruhi thought about it. Getting ruhi into thoughts natasha placed her palm on her palm.

"Don't think much. I know you like him. I hate that guy but for you I can trust him once. Call him and ask to meet." ruhi's eyes filled with fear as her palm tightened over her abdomen. Now everything was on yuvaan's reaction.

Taking the mobile ruhi called him and asked him to reach at icecream parlour so that she could talk with him in peace.

.
.
.