Chapter Ten

After a year in a half Taehyung decided to see a doctor about his memory.

" doctor xaio, where's my medical report?"
" here"
Taehyung took the paper and read through it carefully

" you have retrograde amnesia" the doctor finally spoke seeing the confused expression on taehyungs face.

It then hit him with a flash .

The cars, the lights , red lights , blue lights, the sirens , people telling him to hold on it all hit him.

Taehyung Pov
Retrograde amnesia is what happened to me , I can't remember anything prior to the car accident.
I don't know what happened inside the car when car accident happened .

It took away my memories I lost 25 years of my life memories because of the accident. I forgot my family , I forgot y/n.

I forgot things I wanted to do I forgot things that made me unique I forgot me.

5 months of arranged marriage so I barely knew her existence. So I never showed her even an inch of my love

But know matter how cold I treated her she never failed to express her love for me . And that annoyed me the most

Divorce , that's what I need
I don't love her so what is the purpose of staying .
She'll sign the divorce paper but in one condition .
She asked for a one month vacation with me and if I still loved her until then she would file the divorce papers .

Days had passed we didn't even waste a single second . We were always together like a real couple.

Everything felt familiar. Like it had happened before . She always Carried a camera with her . Capturing every moment . I can say we were both happy .

It was then I realized it wasn't hard to live her cause I had loved her before .

She's beautiful , you can feel warmth on her smile and care on her touch .

I started questioning my worth if I really deserved
y/n

She was just too good to settle for a man who had an affair with another woman .

When she saw me with that woman I expected her to hurt me but instead she just smiled and the words she said made my heart drop

" this is my gift for you my love I will now give you the forgiveness and freeness you asked , this is me forgiving you for all the promises you broke. This is me wishing for your happinesses. Happy birthday my love and goodbye"

What she said completely broke my heart. Her words felt like legal daggers that stabbed my heart.

And at that moment y/n left leaving me with a heavy heart.

Every day I regret what I did , I contact her every day , but it says she cannot be in reach . It feels like my heart has been squeezed to tight .

But I had no right to complain

I wanted it

It's all my fault

They said regrets are those chances You didn't take, but sometimes regrets are wrong choices you chose. But no chances of taking it back.