Chapter Seven

Weeks had passed . They didn't waste even a single second. They were always together like a real country.

Y/n always carried a camera with her capturing every moment, every breathe taking scenery, you could've even said they were happy with one another.

Day 29
" Everyone wants to be the sun that's lights up your life , but I rather be your moon" y/n said softly staring  at the stargazed sky .

" why?"

"So I can Shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around" she replied

" tell me about your love life" taehyung said staring at the sky as well

The two looked at each other locking eyes

" what-, it's getting late let's head back let's rest" y/ n said breaking the awkward silence.

_____________

It was their last day also taehyung's birthdah y/n planned on surprising Taehyung but the tables turned.

Y/n had driven to pick up the customized cake she had bought for taehyung. As she walked up the stairs to her door  excitement filled her up. She and taehyung had been really close the whole vacation and this would be the last pull  they would not need a divorce.

She opened the and nearly dropped the cake at the sight . There with another female was taehyung. They were kissing and it took them a minute to realize she was there.

Y/n was shocked " I said give me one month but can't you wait ? Today is the last day tae."

Taehyung felt the intense stabbing pain flooded on y/n's heart when y/n broke down crying .