Chapter 10: REGRET..

*few weeks later*

It's been a few weeks since we buried bangalore, I just can't believe it. What would inferno want to do with her? it doesn't make sense, we had to leave the place the moment we found her body so people wouldn't think we killed her, we have no choice but to find inferno and be more careful, me and loba stayed in the same room in the few weeks to because we don't know who could be a clone.

Crypto checked the place every hour for unusual things going on but there was nothing most of the time but about a few days ago crypto showed me loba dragging bloodhound on the floor with her eyes closed, i didn't think it was loba though because she was with me in my room the entire time, inferno is playing with us.

I'm starting to get a feeling someone else is gonna die soon, "I'll be right back" loba said getting up from the couch.

Narrator:

When loba was gonna talk to crypto, her eyes turned black she turned around and walked to the place she had revenants source code, she picked it up and walked back to revenants room, "hey.. wait is that my source code?" he said looking at loba, "yeah, demon you still wanna die?" Loba said, "no? I'm starting to enjoy lif-" he said, "whoops" she pulled out a gun and shot the source code before he could finsh his sentence, loba laughed and dropped the source code on the ground then walked out she went in front of y/ns door and stood there

"wait, what am I doing here?" Loba said, she walked into y/n's room "hi baby" she said kissing him on the forehead, just as she opened her eyes after kissing his forehead she saw that he had blood rushing out of his eyes and mouth, "Whats wrong baby? don't you love me?" He said smiling, loba screamed and woke up in y/n's bed

"What happened" loba said, "after you left the room crypto told me you fainted and the red on you turned black then back to red, crypto is still trying to figure out what it was"
Y/n said, "we have to go to war" y/n said, loba nodded and she then remembered the bloody version of y/n she started to cry hard, y/n hugged her asking what was wrong she explained and y/n gave her full attention the whole night in bed ;)

They woke up and went to the legends living room, gathered all the legends, "you all are probably wondering why you're here, I know we have found bangalores dead body in me and lobas hotel room and know that lifeline is missing, lifeline is not who you think she is" most legends confused and talking to each other, "as you may know their is a person named inferno that had been messing with us since lifeline left, this inferno person is lifeline; ajay che" most of them gasps abs start to ask questions, "my Chica is inferno?? 😞" I heard octane say in the crowd.

"I know you all probably think I'm lying but loba is made out of the loba you thought she was just a month ago"
"Me and loba need help taking down inferno, we can get revenge for her taking bangalores life and her messing with our lifes!" "Now who is with us!" I yelled, everyone one counted in, me, loba, crypto, bloodhound, and wraith are gonna make a plan tomorrow.

The next morning, we all went to the basement and started to talk "So, what are we gonna do?" loba said, "I have a plan that doesn't include loudness" wraith said, everyone nodded for her to go ahead, she explained that first we had to figure out where she was by using Valkyrie and crypto maybe bloodhound too to find inferno, thats step 1, step 2: when we find her everyone has a part and need to get ready for the next day of the mission, step 3: pathfinder is gonna give us our way out we me, loba, crypto, and wattson get in the place, caustic will put traps and stay with rampart, Valkyrie will stay in the skies to be a look out, revenant will take out any unnecessary guards if she has any and incase pathfinder doesn't make it octane is the replacement, then wraith will get us inside, mirage will be with revenant also distracting guards

Everyone agrees and we all leave the room to discuss the plan with the others, me and loba walked to my room I opened the door and sat on the couch loba sat on my lap, I then Realized she looked nervous, "Whats wrong?" I said worried, "im.." "I'm scared for the first time in years I'm actually scared" she said while looking at me, "scared of what" I said back, "me and our relationship, remember when you told me the red on me turned black, well, I feel like I'm not in control of my own body and I'm afraid that I might hurt you" she says starting to tear up.

"What are you actually trying to tell me?" I said worried, "I'm breaking up with you, I don't know if I'm gonna die during all this, I don't want you to die, I want you to live your life" "I love you"
"See you later y/n.." she got up and walked out of the room tearing up, I got down on my knees waiting to end it all, when she said those words, my heart broke. I didn't understand, I can't breathe, live, do anything without her.

She is my one and only, I can't lose her