Ch. 3

Creator: _One_Above_All_

Sweat rolled down Naruto's forehead as he
groaned next to Sasuke's ear. The raven hooked his arms under his boyfriend's, scratching down his back as broken moans left his lips. The movements of Naruto's hips, hitting the deepest spots inside of him, sent sensations he had never felt before through his body.

Sasuke arched his back, whimpering into Naruto's mouth as he kissed him deeply. Their tongues tangled messily and passionately. The teenagers were drowning into each other's pleasured eyes.

This was their third time sleeping together and it felt so right.

Naruto pulled back, his lips still against Sasuke's as he continued to thrust into his soft heat. The raven ran his fingers through the sweaty golden locks. His thighs trembled as Naruto took him to highs he had never felt before. Pent up emotions swelled in his chest the moment his boyfriend gazed at him as if he was the center of his world.

"I... love you..." Sasuke breathed as he reached a wonderful orgasm.

The blonde's pupils dilated. It was Sasuke's first confession. He heard right, right? Naruto moaned his love for him as he came deep inside Sasuke. He actually said it. After dating for a year, the Uchiha finally said the three words back!

He would never forget this day.

"I love you too, Sasuke."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Naruto wiped the sweat off his forehead as he emptied their last box. He was impressed with himself for managing to unpack everything within the third day. Not that they had a whole lot of stuff, but with work and everything, he gave himself a pat on the shoulder for finishing so early. It was still early in the evening and he had the whole night free.

Menma was watching TV and sipping some fruit juice. Naruto smiled at the sight, and decided to spend some much needed quality time with his... everything, really. He grabbed a can of beer. One can was never enough to make him even tipsy, so he decided it was okay. He walked over to his boy who smiled happily to see him.

"Daddy!" Menma grinned, shifting as if to make room for his father. Naruto sat next to him and gave him a warm side-hug. Menma looked so happy, and didn't even let go of his father as he went back to watch the kids' show.

The blonde ran his fingers through the black mass of hair, loving how his boy just melted in his arms. Naruto had been too busy thinking of how to provide the best for Menma that he did not have time to actually be with Menma. Naruto took a sip from his opened beer, swallowing heavily.

Naruto decided he really needed make more time for Menma. He worked so much lately. He was a single parent after all, needed to take care of two. It was tiring, but he did not wish for it to be any different. He could honestly not imagine a life without Menma. His life evolved around him. Those months he had been suicidal were only a blurry memory now thanks to Menma. The day he learned he had a son was the happiest of his life.

"Daddy, are you okay?" Menma asked carefully, looking up with big eyes. Naruto touched his cheeks to check if he was crying, but they were dry. Though, his vision was slightly blurry. He quickly wiped his eyes and shook his head, hugging Menma tighter.

"Naah, you need to check your eyes, Menma!" Naruto joked it off, his mood instantly got better. He often got really emotional when he thought of his past.

Menma stuck out his tongue, and Naruto mimicked him. The raven laughed at his father's childish face and they continued to make grimaces to each other.