•That Blondè Girl¹• Park Roseanne

Rosè x Gender Neutral..(I,ll only use Y/n POV)

[Just read it]

PART:1/3

.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Honey wake up or you'll be late"My mom said from the other side.
"Yeah mom I already woke up"I said getting off from bed and head bathroom after finishing my morning routine.

I go downstairs and see mom with giant smile on her face.I love to see smile on her I don't think I need anything but this. "Mommy"i said like a little kid as I'm for my mom..and hug her

"Easy honey! Eat breakfast before it get cold"She said and I sit down on the table.

"Mom you don't have to drop me"I said.."but honey"
"Noo mommy I promise I'll go alone you better be in office"I said she nodded.

I was eating hurriedly cause I have to go there in time. "Eat slowly kid"

"Yah mommy I'm not a kid anymore"I again started eating.

-

I'm waiting for the flight well yeah I'm going to Australia clear my mind for some reasons and enjoy by myself alone obviously.

After a while...

I stepped into the plane and greeted by an air hostage.. "can I see your ticket Miss"she said well damn she's beautiful. "Yeah here"i said giving her my ticket.."12 your seat no." I go to my seat and sit down silently.

I open my phone with bunch of massages from some of my dork friends group and from some stupid friends.I simply ignore and about to turn off suddenly a massage popped up i see its from my Ex 'JENNIE KIM' text me about god know what! cause she just sent me 'can we talk?' again hell nah she cheated on me Lisa,my bestfriend..Oh damn i dont want to put my head in between them gosh Jennie still think I'm in love but i akready move on.I really need to find someone before she think i became lovesick for her.

-

''FINALLY I'M HEREEEEEEEEE''i said and instantly regret..evryone was looking at me weirdly lmao imma hide my face somewhere..i bowed as an apology does'nt care if they don't know i am doing..

I call for a taxi and hopped in before going to my Hotel.I was exploring the sides of Melbourne.

'damn that's a beautiful city indeed'I snapped out of my thoughts when the driver inform me I'm already here infront of my Hotel.

i check in for my room after I payed the driver.Thats wasn't a cheap hotel though my job is as a stockbroker still I get enough money to spend over expensive things.My parents owned their company they always tell me to look over in which I never had any interest. Ok enough of thinking..

I spent nearly 18 fucking hours in airplanes
it's dawn here! Can you believe it?? I'm soo exuhusted right now so I need take nap tommorow I'll explore the city aloneeeeee... I send a message to my mom

Momma💗

Eomma!! I checked in already it's nearly morning here and I'm exuhusted that's why I couldn't call you..I love you take care and don't worry about me much :)

I sent it to her and wear my night dress just right after that I fall on bed and drift off to my dream.

-