part 3

Uday's restro-bar

Uday was having his drink in silence and suddenly he was interrupted by jay. He and mostly everyone knew jay was a regular visitor and loved to spend her evenings there.

Jay: hi uday!! Aaj tum yha kya kr rhe ho?

Uday: jay ye humara hotel hai. Hume yha aane ke liye tumhari permission ki jarurat nhi.

Jay: oops sorry wrong question. Aaj jiji ke piche puppy banke ghumne se fursat kaise mil gyi tumhe. Varna to sara time princess princess karke unhi ke piche ghumte rhte ho na. Aur vo hai ki sara din akash akash ki ratt lgae rhti h.

Uday(with anger evident in his eyes): tumhe kya lagta hai jay ki tum ye cheap tricks khelogi aur hum tumhari baaton mei easily phas jaege. Mat bhulo ki jis school ki tum student ho na vha ke principal ko hum hi ne train kia hai.
Aur jha tak rhi humari aur manyata ki baat to it's none of your business.

Jay: aahaan........!!! manyata nhi moniya kho. Aakhir rhegi to vo us chawl ki gavarani hi na.

Uday stood up from his seat pointing his finger towards jay. He was about to retort back to her snarky comment, but suddenly the lights went off.
The whole restro-bar went dark except a spotlight that was on someone special.
Everyone present started looking in the direction and started to talk about the gorgeous beauty who just entered. They were mesmerized by her and all the attention went towards her.

It was none other than manyata in a black body hugging dress that landed somewhere on her mid thighs. She was wearing high heels, with her hair open and her beautiful curls adorning her face. She had light makeup on with red lips and looked absolutely amazing.

 She had light makeup on with red lips and looked absolutely amazing

The look she carried.

Soon the spotlight went off but still all the eyes were stuck on her.

She slowly walked towards where jay and uday were standing.
As she was walking towards them all uday could think about how gorgeous she looked. He was glued to his position. His eyes were stuck on her face and mouth flung open. He looked like a child who just found the chocolate treasure.
Uday(talking to himself): Wow princess, i have never seen this side of yours but you just look so damn beautiful.  No that would be an understatement you just look drop dead gorgeous or maybe something more than that.
Ohh what i would do to hold you inmy arms. ( suddenly realizing his condition he broke out of the trance) ohh common uday, stop it. You are sounding like a love struck teenager who doesn't have any control on his hormones. Get a grip on yourself, afterall chahe jo bhi ho kae ek na ek din aana to princess aapne humare pas hi hai.
Thinking this his signature smirk appeared on his face.

On the other hand jay was in complete shock. She couldn't just believe what just happened. Her eyes were filled with rage, despair and jealousy.

Manyata came to where they were seated accompanied by unnati.
Manyata(chuckling at Jay's shocked face): jay muh bnd kar le nhi to macchar ghush jaega.
Unnati and uday laughed at this comment of hers and jay was burning with anger. She was about to open her mouth to try to insult manyata but was schooled by her.
Manyata: kya kha tha tumne jay ki i couldn't pull these clothes off. Well as you can see around by everyone's reaction that i can't just pull these off. But also i can look better than you doing it. ( she said with a smile)