Part 2

You woke up and late again.

You couldn't stop cursing yourself that you just skipped your college today.

"I need to do something about my sleep schedule. Bro, it's too early." you sighed.

You calculate and saw that you won't be able to manage to be on time also the traffic is a lot worse.

"I think I should inform Soobin and Mina," you said taking out your phone which was connected to a charger.

You texted Mina and Soobin telling them that you won't be going today.

After that, you thought of getting back to sleep because we lazy ;) but you thought that today you will go and enjoy the day off by yourself

You got ready to go out a little. It has been years since you were staying in Korea but you haven't explored it because of your study pressure.

You went to the Seoul streets and enjoyed street foods there also you went to various places and decided to visit Namsan tower at the night.

8:30 PM

You reached Namsan tower but the only thing that makes you sick is the couples. Wherever you look the couples were having their a moment.

"I want to have a boyfriend too. Maybe." You sighed.

Suddenly thunder appeared, the lights of the whole city were cut off and it was only dark to be seen.

"What? Wow, I can't believe how lucky I am. Why does it have to happen when I am here?" You took out your phone turning your phone's flashlight.

"Miss did you saw a little boy? He was roaming here." The mother was panicking.

"Let me help you find him." you tried to help her as she was in a panic situation.

You were searching for him as the mother showed him his picture. You saw him with a man.

"Hey? Sunghoon?" you called the boy.

"Your mom is searching for you." You said looking at the man suspicious way.

"Sunghoon-ah!" His mom called.

"oh mom!" he ran towards his mom and you followed them still having a doubtful gaze over that man.

The mother and the kid were going back when the kid, Sunghoon ran towards you giving you a bracelet.

"Noona I found this falling on the ground. I think it's that uncles. Also, that uncle was so strange. He was on fire." The kid explained and you just gave him a weak smile.

You tried to search for that man but he was nowhere to be found.

"Weird." You thought and went back to your house by booking a cab.

You had some soju with you so you decided to have a drink on your terrace.

The view from your terrace was so peaceful at night and a great place to enjoy by yourself.

You took a shot looking at the peaceful night view. You didn't want to be drunk so you didn't drink a lot.

You were on your way to your room when suddenly your phone turned on and the news was on your screen.

"Navy aircraft that documented the planes' encounters with a variety of  "unidentified aerial phenomena." Pilots reported seeing objects flying across the sky at hypersonic speeds and changing direction almost instantaneously, capabilities far beyond that of any known aircraft."

"Why is it working by itself?" you panicked trying to turn your phone. You had no control over your phone.

Suddenly someone grabbed your hand.

"Who are you?" you said looking at that person.

"Wait, you are that person I saw tonight. Leave me alone. How did you know me? Did you follow me?" You yelled, you were scared.

That person made the phone which was showing things about alien stopped.

"Wh-at?" you looked at him in his eyes.

He only said two words "Found you."